Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG! Good mv Nikki!
Sighs...I wonder when the truth gonna come out...
so ar they planning on resubbing this on viki
they are planning to resub it... that's most filipino group subbers do though if they delete their first account and make a new one. they rather just want to avoid the deletion of the videos due to copyright.

even the video i uploaded in youtube was deleted due to copyright and ABS-CBN also did the partnership to youtube. that's why most filipino uploaders are quite careful when uploading some abs-cbn related dramas/scenes in youtube.

that's why im tagging you at my FB whenever i upload MLDB scenes. and the least i can do is to put some little detail if what the scene is about.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Another beautiful mv. So I heard this series is extended for another month and last time I read somewhere it's will air till feb something lol. Confuse hehe.. It's hurt to see Maria and Luis like this

nikki1786

LizQuen
Another beautiful mv. So I heard this series is extended for another month and last time I read somewhere it's will air till feb something lol. Confuse hehe.. It's hurt to see Maria and Luis like this
the production can do that and the network allows them to extend because of demands of the viewers. last time they announced that MLDB's extended until February. but just recently, after MLDB trended worldwide (last wednesday); it was also their christmas party. there it was finally announce that MLDB's extended until March.

next week, Luis and Maria will find out about the truth that they're not siblings. all of them were crying.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow this is exciting. I seen pic from the party. Enchong dance lol. Happy Christmas now
yup... their christmas party was a blast. Erich also danced... actually all the cast wears the pajamas. didn't you notice? while the production staff wears the party clothes.

it was funny when Assunta shared that most of them wears pajamas at the party. it's like pajama xmas party. :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
they are planning to resub it... that's most filipino group subbers do though if they delete their first account and make a new one. they rather just want to avoid the deletion of the videos due to copyright.

even the video i uploaded in youtube was deleted due to copyright and ABS-CBN also did the partnership to youtube. that's why most filipino uploaders are quite careful when uploading some abs-cbn related dramas/scenes in youtube.

that's why im tagging you at my FB whenever i upload MLDB scenes. and the least i can do is to put some little detail if what the scene is about.
Oh I see...well I'm glad you're tagging me on FB to keep me updated hehehe

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Lol guess I miss the clothing on them but enchong dance looks funny hehe. Salamat po for all the tags on fb Nikki. Wish Erich and Enchong a Merry Christmas!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Oh I see...well I'm glad you're tagging me on FB to keep me updated hehehe
it'll be an exciting episodes next week though it's more of drama scenes and tearjerking moments.
now that Luis and Maria will find out about the truth, i think no one can ever stop Luis from what he feels LOL
from the episode yesterday, from his embrace he really miss Maria that much.

though Maria keeps refusing and avoiding him. she still couldn't deny the fact this connection between her and Luis.

i bet the scenes will get steamier. because the more you avoid the person, the more you pursue that you want her/him back.

i think there are so many reasons too why they had to extend. early this month i think, the production staff received criticisms from the viewers because the scenes didn't focus on Maria that much. the viewers wanted to see the process of Maria's insane part. but it seems like they fast-forward it and the fact that there are too many scenes from the other characters than hers.

the viewers at this moment demanded the revenge of Maria. despite of the big change of the story because it doesn't follow the original story anymore because there's an incest/sibling story involving in this drama. the viewers demanded the revenge scene.

if they meant to extend this drama until March. i guess the SORAYA character will come back next year (after Paw's honeymoon). that's just my guess...

viewers keep demanding and demanding. like new hot guy for Maria, revenge of Maria, Soraya should come back because she's the key about Luis and Maria's child. if the production don't want to hire a new hot guy for Maria... then let Vladimir do it. besides, he's not married and his character's not going anywhere. yesterday's episode, his character just got back from the states.

also... i got news for you.
though it's not confirm yet though. but yesterday, Erich met up with a production staff of a movie. the production staff tweeted that he's going to meet up with Erich to discuss this story plot. he wish for her to accept the role.

the followers asked and tweeted if it's a movie and the staff tweeted that it is a movie that includes Enchong and their other friends (i am guessing that this must be Enchong's movie with other guys like Coco Martin, Martin Del Rosario, Jake Cuenca, Matteo Guidicelli and Enrique Gil) i am still not sure but the entitled movie of these group of actors was "Huling El Bimbo" this was showcased during the 1st and 2nd quarter of 2011 abs-cbn trade launch.

im still not sure if this is still the title of the movie or the actors i mentioned is still included. there maybe be changes but next year, i have a feeling Erich won't do some dramas because of her movie "Suddenly It's Magic" with Mario and movie with Enchong Dee as well which is still not sure if they'll pursue that movie project because i have a feeling that Erich and Enchong won't be working with each other anymore.

this year, both parties keep saying that Erich and Enchong are just friends and that they're happy to support each other's individual projects.

i am crossing my fingers though if Erich will not do a movie with Enchong, i hope she'll have a drama project with the new p'ek.
---

the p'ek i am wishing for Erich to work with is Gerald (minus Jake and Sam). i want that to happen because i know for sure there will be competing and swapping love teams soon. Kim and Gerald love team's very famous... and so as Erich and Enchong. Kim and Enchong were supposed to work this year but i think it was postponed to avoid the bashing of the fans.

on the other hand, Erich doesn't care if who she wants to work with. but if Gerald will be her p'ek next year, i'll celebrate. LOL and if that happens, it'll also shows that there will be Enchong-Kim team up as well.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Lol guess I miss the clothing on them but enchong dance looks funny hehe. Salamat po for all the tags on fb Nikki. Wish Erich and Enchong a Merry Christmas!!
dunno if Erich's plans will pursue to spend her xmas to her sister at Japan. with Enchong, he's going to spend his xmas with his family at Singapore.

TubbyTinker

ahhhh!!!!!!! It's about time they will know the truth..hehe..now I want to watch that episode LOL....

u know I have to be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing Enchong and Erich in a movie together I guess...LOL..I think I can just ignore the situation that has happened and focus on their roles and chracters LOL...but it'll be better if she did work w/ Gerald hahaha...

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhhh!!!!!!! It's about time they will know the truth..hehe..now I want to watch that episode LOL....

u know I have to be honest, I wouldnt mind seeing Enchong and Erich in a movie together I guess...LOL..I think I can just ignore the situation that has happened and focus on their roles and chracters LOL...but it'll be better if she did work w/ Gerald hahaha...
that's what most people doin' right now... they ignore it... but right after the show. we're really gonna email about the new p'ek issue. ;)
you'll see...

it's fine with me if they'll have a movie again. but it's more likely the same to what happened to kim-gerald love team. they had their last movie before they went on separate ways as an individual artist.

nikki1786

LizQuen
aww that's so cute!
Erich is the cutest i think. she never forgets to greet us. also i made that banner because it's already a tradition in PEX forum that you go visit other fanclub/celebrity's thread then you'll post the fan art you did to either greet them or promote them.

That's A cute wallie. I wanna see Erich with Sam swap love team
that won't happen anymore or at least now... Sam's going to the states, crossing my fingers that hope he'll make it to the hollywood scene. :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
Jane uploaded this video before in twitvid. and last dec24, she just uploaded this video in her YT. it's funny seeing Erich and Jane doing the rap thing, then director Rory made the final moves at the last part that made them laugh. :D
"Super Bass" by Maria La Del Barrio family.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSwX5mJNQ8w

uploaded by: Jane Oineza

TubbyTinker

hahahha that was so entertaining..I love the fact they act all goody bts..hahha...everyone knows taht song of Nicki Minaj

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahahha that was so entertaining..I love the fact they act all goody bts..hahha...everyone knows taht song of Nicki Minaj
i think the most popular songs here in the philippines are Super Bass and Teach Me How To Dougie.
i couldn't upload the SUPER BASS version Erich when she represent the group 3 during the ASAP show last sunday because i know abs-cbn will block the video again.

Erich danced the dancecraze as well together with the president of ABS-CBN network Miss Charo Santos, during her contract signing. lol

this was when Mario visited Philippines last October and during the fan conference, he was taught by his fan to dance the dancecraze Teach Me How To Dougie and Baifern even retweeted the fancam of Mario dancing that dancecraze. she even teases Mario in twitter. though i got the feeling that Publicity Asia might bring Baifern in the philippines soon though. because eversince the crazy little thing called love movie aired in abs-cbn, Mario and Baifern gained lots of fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEESmJhQ1yc