Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
someone shared this photo at Erich's pex thread. it's the scaps from the old drama. where Erich and Xian played cameo roles for the series, playing the young Lora and young Joaquin.

nikki1786

LizQuen

Erich Gonzales talks about her upcoming movie with Thai superstar Mario Maurer
Erich Gonzales couldn’t contain her excitement about her upcoming movie with Thai superstar Mario Maurer. She told Push.com.ph, “Tuloy na tuloy na po talaga siya. Next year na po siya magsa-start. Kumbaga tatapusin ko na lang po yung Maria la del Barrio and mag-Star Magic Tour lang po kami tapos magsho-shoot na po kami ng movie.”

In Mario’s recent interview during a repeat fashion for Penshoppe, he revealed that he already read the script for the movie and is excited as well. Push asked Erich if she also had the chance to read the script as well and talk about it with Mario. “Nung first meeting po namin parang naging storycon na rin siya sa aming dalawa kasi nandun na rin yung writers at inexplain sa amin yung story, yung tatakbuhin, kung saan kaming dalawa galing. Sobrang nakakaexcite at ang ganda po talaga ng story.”

Push also asked Erich about what fans can expect with the Thai superstar’s first movie in the Philippines and their awaited team-up. “Kasi po yung story po kwento siya ng dalawang tao na na may mga pinagdaanang ‘di maganda tapos nag-meet sila, kumbaga natagpuan nila ang isa’t isa tapos kumbaga ano ang pipiliin mo: yung taong mahal mo o yung pangarap mo.”

How would this movie be different from her other movies and those made in the Philippines that had foreign collaborations as well? “Kakaiba dahil po siguro unang-una kasi yung leading man ko Asian heartthrob tapos isho-shoot siya sa Thailand tapos dito din po. I know it’s going to be fun kasi si Direk Rory (Quintos) ang magdidirect.”

She also described Mario whom she first met over a dinner with executives from the film. “Alam kong magiging successful ang trabaho namin dahil napaka-nice niya, napaka-gentleman niya and marami kaming things in common and kumbaga alam kong magiging maganda yung trabaho namin.”

Push also asked the Maria la del Barrio star her opinion on how would fans of her tandem with Enchong Dee would react to her new team-up. “Kasi po sobrang blessed ako dahil yung mga supporters ko, mga supporters namin open sila talaga kumbaga kahit yung mga individual projects namin sinusuportahan po nila from the beginning kaya alam kong walang magiging problema kumbaga kahit nga tinatanong na nila kung ano yung block screening, super excited din po sila.”

Since some fans are already hoping for an off-screen hook-up, Erich also tackled the issue of developing a romance with Mario who already has a girlfriend. “Katulad ng laging sinasabi mo ‘di naman kailangang magka-in love-an ang dalawang magkatrabaho. Basta maganda ang story, maganda ang project susuportahan po yan ng mga tao at ayaw ko po ng gimik na magpe-pretend na uy kailangan nagdadate tayo or kailangan nagkaka-inlove-an tayo ganyan kasi po naniniwala kami sa project and I know na magiging okay po ito.”

TRANS.
Erich Gonzales talks about her upcoming movie with Thai superstar Mario Maurer

Erich Gonzales couldn’t contain her excitement about her upcoming movie with Thai superstar Mario Maurer. She told Push.com.ph,"It's finally pushing through. It will start next year. I just have to finish Maria La Del Barrio and Star Magic Tour, then we will start shoot our movie."

In Mario’s recent interview during a repeat fashion for Penshoppe, he revealed that he already read the script for the movie and is excited as well. Push asked Erich if she also had the chance to read the script as well and talk about it with Mario. "During our first meeting, it became a story confererence already for the two of us because the writers were there and they explained to us about the story, we are so excited and plot is interesting."

Push also asked Erich about what fans can expect with the Thai superstar’s first movie in the Philippines and their awaited team-up. "The story is about two people that has been going through a lot of problems and they meet, then they started to find themselves with each other. However, there are choices and it's like what are you gonna choose? the person you love or your ambition?"

How would this movie be different from her other movies and those made in the Philippines that had foreign collaborations as well? "It's gonna be different, because first of all my leading man is an Asian Heartthrob and we're both gonna shoot in Thailand and here also. I know it's going to be fun because Director Rory Quintos will direct it."

She also described Mario whom she first met over a dinner with executives from the film. "I know working with him will be successful because he's nice, very gentleman and there are so many things we have in common and I know this work is going to be good."

Push also asked the Maria la del Barrio star her opinion on how would fans of her tandem with Enchong Dee would react to her new team-up. "I know I am very blessed because of my supporters; our supporters are very open. Even to our individual projects they keeps supporting us from the very beginning that's why I know there will never be a problem, they even ask if when is the block screening, they're super excited."

Since some fans are already hoping for an off-screen hook-up, Erich also tackled the issue of developing a romance with Mario who already has a girlfriend. "Like what I said before, you shouldn't pretend that you two are in love just because you're working together. If the story is good and the project is good, it will surely supported by the fans. And I don't like make up gimmicks like dating and love issues because I believe in our project and I know we are gonna be okay."

http://www.push.com.ph/features/4324/erich-gonzales-talks-about-her-upcoming-movie-with-thai-superstar-mario-maurer/

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks Nikki for the translation..I love how Erich answers her question...especially the last part hehe....excited for this movie, just makes me wwonder tho, will they be speaking English to each other lol

and Xian is hott...but his name sound s Chinese tho lol..is he mix

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thanks Nikki for the translation..I love how Erich answers her question...especially the last part hehe....excited for this movie, just makes me wwonder tho, will they be speaking English to each other lol

and Xian is hott...but his name sound s Chinese tho lol..is he mix
the movie will have english convo i think when it comes with them, but there will be Filipino and Thai language. it was even confirmed before that there will Thai casting audition for the other roles. i dunno if they have chosen some other Filipino actors/actresses to be part of the movie already.

with JP Abellera. i think Erich will decline the movie that was offered to her to act with Enchong and their other friends since Erich told in this interview that after her MLDB and Star Magic tour, she'll start shooting the movie with Mario. but who knows, she might accept it if there are available schedule for that movie.

YES, Xian's mix... they were rumored couple before. but not anymore since Xian's shadow's out of Erich's intriguing life. eversince he became a p'ek of the current drama "My Binondo Girl", he's becoming popular lately when he teamed up with Kim Chui. He's not good at acting though but he improved in this comedy-drama series. i guess you can't put Xian in a hard drama because he was once in the same light with Erich. but Erich has this thing for hard drama.

the 3rd quarter dramas of 2011 showed that "Maria La Del Barrio" is the top hard drama. because of its revenge and more dramatic episodes lately. add the fact that it's the first drama that airs in primetime so its like the network's trying to attack their viewers with some heartbreaking scenes. "Budoy" and "Ikaw Ang Pag-ibig" drama is an advocacy drama, for some reason the channel just wants to explore and experiment if they have these kinds of drama. it also teaches the lessons to the viewers the importance of life and respecting one another. "My Binondo Girl" turns the viewers into their laughable romance about Filipino-Chinese business, 3 dramas in a row made you cry. so My Binondo Girl is the comedy romance that will light you up. then "Nasaan Ka Elisa" is suspense-drama, a story about looking for her daughter and every character in the drama has secrets. little by little their secrets has been reveal how they connected to the main character who was the daughter that has been kidnapped.

abs-cbn ruled 2011 again for the dramas they aired this year. though TV5's catching up by airing beautiful dramas this year, they're like one step closer to abs-cbn ch2's ruling the drama of all networks. ch7's falling behind as usual, their drama rates only in Mega Manila. also they don't have new stars in primetime, they maybe got newbies but they put in afternoon dramas. the viewers had been vocal about it that they want new in ch7. only TV5 and ABS-CBN's showcasing their newbies in primetime so far.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ABS-CBN 2012's first quarter dramas that will air.
Walang Hanggan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF6E9kkT5uQ

A Wuthering Heights inspire and the remake of the early 90's movie "Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit"(I Will Wait For You In Heaven) of Richard Gomez and Dawn Zulueta. together they come back and play as the parent roles for the first time team up of Coco Martin and Julia Montes. A story about tragic, infinity and love.

Mundo Man Ay Magunaw (Even If The World Ends)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLFOFPlV8Wo

a story about motherhood and sisterhood.

You're Always In My Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM1Sj-wk3YU

a comedy romance about a princess together with her 3 leading men. shot in India and China, there's no synopsis about this drama yet but the cast are currently on the works to push through this drama. this also serves that 4 main characters are all newbies. Kathyrn who is the n'ek of this series, then Khalil Ramos, Daniel Padilla and Enrique Gil are the leading men of this series.

E-Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKcrPQi9tUA

a fantasy, sci-fi, kiddie series for children that will set to air in primetime as well. no synopsis yet but i think you got the idea basically what is all about this drama.

Precious Hearts Romances presents: Lumayo Ka Man Sa Akin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNsiR1PqQQY

together they teamed up once again Jason Abalos and Maja Salvador in this sexy-romance series that airs in primetime afternoon. after the IMPOSTOR series of PHR was nominated in Emmy awards. the network decided to revive the PHR series. as they joined forces the p'ek of PHR's Alyna Jason Abalos and PHR's Impostor n'ek Maja Salvador.

both actors got hot willing scenes in their past dramas in PHR series. PHR maybe is a sexy-drama but it was basically originated from a novel of PHR publishing company. a lot of filipinos read their novels, so it's natural that abs-cbn made a close deal with PHR to dramatize the novels to tv adaptation.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Salamat po for the translations Nikki. I'm looking forward to all these drama. Coco Martin ohh yeah lol.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Salamat po for the translations Nikki. I'm looking forward to all these drama. Coco Martin ohh yeah lol.
lol by the time these dramas will air... i don't think i can watch it. not unless if they'll confirm that Erich will play a mini-drama that airs every Sunday.

nikki1786

LizQuen
my New Year fanmade MV of Maria La Del Barrio, now that Vladimir enters the picture of Luis and Maria's love crisis.

Maria La Del Barrio: I Hate Love MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30og-5q-fSw

TubbyTinker

Gerald picture on the right, he kinda looks like Alex there..well just the eyes from the glance hehe

oh yeah forgot to ask u nikki, for February do u mind if I use the salan calendar for the banner at teh forum

nikki1786

LizQuen
Wow!! Your calendar amazing Nikki.
thanks srey. i'll be posting 2 calendars today... it'll be reveal day by day.

I love April. So beautiful <3
awww... thanks RR. lol it look like a fan poster to me. hshaa XD

Gerald picture on the right, he kinda looks like Alex there..well just the eyes from the glance hehe

oh yeah forgot to ask u nikki, for February do u mind if I use the salan calendar for the banner at teh forum
do you want the raw file instead? so you can adjust the size for the banner? because i got here though.

TubbyTinker

^^yeah, that'll be cool then if u gave me the raw files...thanks nikki!

and thank you for the MDLB pictures.....Erich is one of those actress that can pull off the red color lipstick hehe

nikki1786

LizQuen
everytime i see Erich wearing a red lipstick, she has this resemblance with veteran actress Chin-chin Gutierrez, even meeting her in person she looks like the young version of Chin-chin.

i've been wishing that Erich could work with Chin-chin in future dramas, because of the veteran actresses that abs-cbn keeps are:

Chin-chin Gutierrez (n'rai mother of Sam Milby in MSKM drama and DMII)
Agot Isidro (both played antagonist and protagonist as mother in different dramas)
Cherry Pie Picache (same with Agot. right now she's playing the rai mother in My Binondo Girl)
Eula Valdez (same with Agot and her upcoming drama, she'll play protagonist mother of two daughters who got separated and they're enemies.)
Ai-ai Delas Alas (protagonist mother as always.)
Angel Aquino (Angel's the new n'rai mother of dramas. Magkaribal was her first drama, but executed her character very well and she was so classy... and left an impression to the viewers that she's the real fashion icon. since modeling was her real job. and now in MLDB she still plays the n'rai mother.)
Dawn Zulueta (a protagonist mother as always. but can also play a semi-antagonist.)
Zsa-Zsa Padilla (both can play protagonist and antagonist role as a mother.)
Janice de Belen (her recent comeback in ABS-CBN network is a protagonist mother of Gerald Anderson, she grew up in abs-cbn. she was hailed as their real drama princess during her younger generation. ABS-CBN's lined up actresses like her followed by Judy Ann Santos who is now veteran but can still play n'ek roles and the latest one who follows these kind of actresses is Erich.)

one of the critics said that Janice, Judy Ann and Erich had the common factor of pulling their roles in their dramas. they're crying scene is always on cue and always a take one actress. meaning, if it's crying scene already you don't need to cut the scene because their tears are for real and it won't stop not until the director says it's cut.

FACT: Erich's favorite actress though are Judy Ann Santos and Vilma Santos. i think it was one of the most memorable birthday greeting she got from veteran Judy Ann Santos who greeted Erich on her 19th birthday.

they are the ones you see all the time in dramas that plays mother roles... and sometimes rai mother roles. except Ai-ai, she never played a rai role yet.

in ABS-CBN network, one of the comeback celebrities and who will have drama project soon is veteran actress Carmina Villaroel. also in veteran actors, the comeback of Richard Gomez and Christopher de Leon were confirmed.

a lot of actors and actresses made a comeback recently in ABS-CBN. also the stars who were originally from ch7, transferred in ABS-CBN as well... actress Iza Calzado and Paulo Avelino.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Wow thank Nikki. Some name I hear my mum talk about them before. All great actresses Erich is beautiful I love her hair color. It's my fav