Bellefire Artwork

cecilia

Staff member
So hot! Hurry and go answer this before someone answer it : http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/36509-hug-kiss-or-punch/page__st__380

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Nikki!!! I love your wallpapers of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? I don't know what's happening to me, but everytime I see Barun/Arnav, my hearts beats really fast and I'm smilnng. I love your MV! Arshi <3

PS: After watching your mv, I seriously want Barun/Arnav to cut his hair shorter...be more clean-cut.

cecilia

Staff member
i like his cut when he was engage to Lavanya .. gosh, that cut gets me each time i watch him *mesmerize and faint* i'd love to see him sport that do again ..

I like him with facial hair - it makes him look SUPER POWERFUL as ASR .. when he's clean cut - he seems to lost that power look lmao

I love ARNAV - and i love your work ^^

nikki1786

LizQuen
Nikki!!! I love your wallpapers of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? I don't know what's happening to me, but everytime I see Barun/Arnav, my hearts beats really fast and I'm smilnng. I love your MV! Arshi <3

PS: After watching your mv, I seriously want Barun/Arnav to cut his hair shorter...be more clean-cut.
i like his cut when he was engage to Lavanya .. gosh, that cut gets me each time i watch him *mesmerize and faint* i'd love to see him sport that do again ..

I like him with facial hair - it makes him look SUPER POWERFUL as ASR .. when he's clean cut - he seems to lost that power look lmao

I love ARNAV - and i love your work ^^

you two... LMAO... same here... i love Arnav... i like his clean cut... but i love his facial hair... make him sooooo.... Y.U.M lmao :p