Bellefire Artwork

nikki1786

LizQuen
kimsaj said:
LOL! did i just quoted my post?? hahaha.. sorry T_T

kimsaj said:

I like her beauty too.. a package of a pure filipina. She's my favorite next to Maja Salavador ^^, ...
I really love the fact that both of them were underrated before (although I think Maja is still is until now TT__TT) them made a BOOM in the industry. They both started form scratch (being supporting actresses) which makes them very professional & versatile in acting.. aaaww.. I just Love them <3   

i see... (not a fan of Maja though)... but i started liking Kathryn Bernardo and the upcoming newbies for 2013 Julia Barretto and Jane Oineza. i'm waiting for their dramas.
I loved Erich since SCQ2.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, really love your poster of your faves stars!  Thanks for sharing!!

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
:woot2: I'm seeing my MTEAM & YaDech in your poster.  And my bebe Enrique too, Erich G., Angel, Paulo, Anne, & COCO MARTIN!! Yay Panda!

Your'e really awesome! Love all of ur artworks 2 the mAX!  :dance1:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, these are so cute bellefire, you are so talented. Love all of your artwork and your manips are so realistic. :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Tubbytinker07 said:
Enrique kinda looks like Alex & Mak hehe
i have this little crush on him... sometimes my crush on him gets bigger when i see him dancing.
i think he's a good at acting semi-antagonist p'ek... i noticed that he gets the semi-antagonist roles. xD

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nikki, I love your Yadech Rising Sun wallpapers!  Thank you so much for sharing.  Are you going to create any for Mario and Taew?  I would love to see your creations!