Best Agressive Pa'ek Lakorns

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Just hoping you guys could recommend some lakorns with aggressive, mean pa'eks. I've already seen JLR, Samee, Duang Jai Pathiharn and Sawan Biang. I need more to feed my lakorn obsession! Thanks in advance :D

cecilia

Staff member
i think WILLY is very aggressive but yet very charming in FAI LUONG .. it's a good lakorn .. HIGHLY RECOMMAND .. *i love this lakorn*

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Wi Marn Sai, starring Chakrit and Bee. He so mean and agressive, I wonder if that's how he's like in bed too. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
KEN!!!!

he can do it very well... and still look super hot and a pra'ek..... cuz sometimes...when the pra'eks become too aggressive...they look more like the "khun rai" rather than the pra ek... so KEN is the number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oh.. agressive p'ek.. me like :drool:

Ken [Sawan Bieng] <--- he likes it rough... he likes to tie them up... :loool:

Willy [ fai loung] <-- he was plenty mean.

Chakrit [Wi Man Sai] <-- i didn't watch the whole lakorn, but man.. from what i seen.. he was over the edge agressive! he rawr Bee in the first epi! wowers...

Pol [Samee] <--- not a fan of his but he was agressive in that lakorn.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh.. agressive p'ek.. me like :drool:

Ken [Sawan Bieng] <--- he likes it rough... he likes to tie them up... :loool:

Chakrit [Wi Man Sai] <-- i didn't watch the whole lakorn, but man.. from what i seen.. he was over the edge agressive! he rawr Bee in the first epi! wowers...

Pol [Samee] <--- not a fan of his but he was agressive in that lakorn.
yes he does...but on the other hands.we'd like to tie him up too..lol

I tink you should give Nueng Nai Sueng a try...Ken looks amazing in there..he was not as aggressive as in Sawan Bieng..but he was..and the best part of it is he acts and looks like a Prince Charming...but tat naughty side of him comes out every now and then...only w/ Janie though...*sigh*

If you want Aggressive Pra'ek..i'll have to give the title to Chakrit...most of his lakorns he's aggressive..i didn't ike Wi Man Sai..I like the one he did with Angie Hasting more..dang he was heck fine in there!

Roy Leh Sanea Rai Tik wasn't aggressive...but he did force her into wat he wanted...muahahah

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes he does...but on the other hands.we'd like to tie him up too..lol

I tink you should give Nueng Nai Sueng a try...Ken looks amazing in there..he was not as aggressive as in Sawan Bieng..but he was..and the best part of it is he acts and looks like a Prince Charming...but tat naughty side of him comes out every now and then...only w/ Janie though...*sigh*

If you want Aggressive Pra'ek..i'll have to give the title to Chakrit...most of his lakorns he's aggressive..i didn't ike Wi Man Sai..I like the one he did with Angie Hasting more..dang he was heck fine in there!

Roy Leh Sanea Rai Tik wasn't aggressive...but he did force her into wat he wanted...muahahah
lol. oh yeah... i'd like to tie him up... :lol:

chakrit & angie's lakorn.. which one? i remember watching a lakorn of theirs but i don't know if it's the same one i'm thinking of. Was it the one where Angie used guys for money & tried to use chakrit's dad for his money??? that one? :huh:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ooo... i got one more...

Willy in Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood La [follow your heart] <---- he was plenty mean... always yelled at the n'ek, always shaking her & drugged her & put the ring to symbolize "marriage" :lol: but he was soo hott in that lakorn... :drool: :wub:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...the bua...something champoo....angie n \charkit...omg...i like that lakorn too...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was too..i seriously doubted him in the beginning..i wasn't sure if he could pull it off...
shame on u... -_- ..even though i'm head over heels for Ken ATM...look at my title..it stills says Mrs. Chakrit eeeehhhhheheee :wub:
gasps...! :eek: you doubted my KEN?!?!?! wahhhhhh! how could you kashie! i KNEW he would sooo pull it offf!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. so funny reading the comments in here .. we're talking about p'ek now .. LOl

another good one? maybe NANG FAH GUB SUTAN b/c sarN likes it. LOl and johnny was very mean and explicit according to sarN's review.

nok chatchai was aggressive in JAO SAO PRISSNA, should give this a try, a very good revenge drama in my list - sad part is no baby :lol:

or MIA TAENG -- Nok wasn't all that aggressive but was mean toward Ning.

or that one with ART and Ning ''FAI KATHEP' or something like that. N'ek was mean to p'ek even though they're marry, and then later on, p'ek's mean to n'ek in a way.

ah, MIA JUNG PIEN with Bee and Namfon K. Bee was okay until he misunderstood that n'ek. He got very aggressive, in fact, half the time this lakorn makes no sense but i still like it.