Best Cell phone Providers?

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I want to broaden my horizon and switch from Cingular to T-Mobile but not sure if I should or not?....can't really trust Ads cuz they'll say whatever to get you to buy their products so I need firsthand experience from others here....what is the best?

Verizon, AT&T, Cingular, T-Mobile etc

I want to switch because because just want to changer providers...but should I just stick to Cing?

all my family members have cingular and im the only one with virgin mobile. weird eh? but im switching to cingular next month. virgin mobile sucks!

but yeah. i say stick with cingular. haha.

menia

i never have cingular, I don't know how good their services are, but all my families, relative, and friends all have T-mobile. I been with T-Mobile for like 4 years now and it still going good with me.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
T-mobile has been good for me. I feel that the minutes I get is good considering how I pay for it and how much I talk. The only bad thing i have to say about t-mobile is that they don't have a good selection of phones. But you can get that fixed if you know someone that can unlock your phone for you so you can use the sims.

cecilia

Staff member
cingular have better plan ^^..

though i have sprint..but my sister pay less than me cuz she's with cingular and i think they have better connection..not alot of roaming

*i can't wait til the 2 year agreement is over..

Twinky

sarNie Elites
AT&T and Cingular are one company now which = better connection..lol..but yeah I say Cingular because I just love their plan with rollover and free long distances and stuff..my whole family has Cingular...

slee00

sarNie Adult
cingular! I have five lines with them and only pay $210.00 per month! That is for unlimited text msgs and free weekends and nights... Been with them forever!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
If you travel it's best you go with sim card which only cingular and T-mobile uses. Verizon has good service but I dont like the phone.

Umm I use to have AT & T but when they change to cingular I dont know I dont like the people. Not really the service. It's more of their customer service takes forever to answer while Tmobile is better. Most of my friends also have Tmobile so it's free for me. They also have free nights and weekend. I like them. I know a couple of co-workers that use to have cingular and they rip them off alot so they switch to Tmobile. Plus lolz I like Tmobile phone better.

If alot of your friends have T-mobile then go for it. Mobile to mobile is free so it won't be a waste of money. If you have friends with cingular then you should stay.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah cingular does have good plans because my uncle and his gf uses it and their plans r pretty good but as for me and my family we use verizon. I dunno y, but I like it and it has always worked well for me.

AznGirlTha

sarNie Egg
i have t-mobile i like their plan with the unlimited texting... t-mobile is good but the only thing is that their phones sucks! they dont have pretty phones. cingular got all the cute ones...