Best Crying Actor

Kayla

sarNie Adult
coralista said:
Hands down, Andrew Gregson.

Oh I so miss Andrew!!

I want him to come back ASAP in a kiss slap lakorn! His old lakorn with Janie is one of my all time favorite lakorns!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kayla said:
Oh I so miss Andrew!!

I want him to come back ASAP in a kiss slap lakorn! His old lakorn with Janie is one of my all time favorite lakorns!

Yeah Andy's been MIA for too long now. Haha.

Penelope

sarNie Adult
Mr. Ken Theeradej Wongpuapan.

Even Nadech does not cry as good and natural as him.  It's too hard to beat Ken..... Ken cries with so much emotion.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Rome and P'Aum another one along side with P'Ken T and i forgot to add Mike he did a good job in Raak Boon

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Ken T really sets a high benchmark when it comes to crying, his portayal of pain, hatred and anger was amazing in sawan biang even though i couldnt go pass all the raping hehe

love aum, tik and por t, but havent seen their crying characters, but im sure they are great

nadech is doing pretty well too, of course he still need more experience, but he has convinced me enuf lol

Dreamlove

sarNie Juvenile
BIE SUKRIT- I cried in every episode of Koo Kum that has aired, it's super duper sad and such an awesome tragic love story, when you look at Bie's eyes you can tell that he's sad,happy,etc.

P

PrincessKarina

Always Ken T! He is superb especially in Jai Rao with Aff! :) I think Nadech only cries the best with Yaya! In the other lakorns with other actresses Nadech didn't seem too emotional! Just my thoughts!