Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XABPLAWVYIGNTUJ PRODUCTION

• HMONG PRODUCTION

• Total voters

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I WAS WONDERING. ;) ..WHAT PRODUCTION DO YOU THINK ITS DUBBING IS BEST WITH ALL OF THEIR MOVIES, LAKORNS, DRAMAS........ALL I COULD LIST FOR NOW..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Hey! just telling you that.....

Hmong, EQ, and TNT Production are just the same people who are dubbing in....
but yes! they may not be the same production or in same place....but the owner is the SAME!!!

lol....

aniwase in your voter section, i just go for the TNT because that was the biggest one and was mostly still exist.....i knew this because every movie i seen on the back cover, it said TNT Production....lol...zz...
Seems like they took all the good movie and begin to dub on it.......well i hope i can be one of the dubbing member too....but not as a main one...maybe for a bitchy one or a friend of soemone else....
or just an old lady then i will try to make it sound like an old lady or an old guy..i can do that....i do!!! i has such a weird voice but yeah....sometimes people described me as an old, witch, and beauty voice....well not conceited here....juz telling you....k......well if u dont mind then please share your description too....plz...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hm...i mostly just watch, & don't pay attention to the name of the dubbing companies, which i have only started to realize is a bad thing ^_^
i should probably start recognizing companies so that i'll be familiar...

Mae

sarNie Adult
My current favorite is Txuj Ci Hmoob aka Vang Thao's Video Production because they have a great n'ek and p'ek voice. And they also translate Chakrit's lakorns....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey! just telling you that.....

Hmong, EQ, and TNT Production are just the same people who are dubbing in....
but yes! they may not be the same production or in same place....but the owner is the SAME!!!
lol....
aniwase in your voter section, i just go for the TNT because that was the biggest one and was mostly still exist.....i knew this because every movie i seen on the back cover, it said TNT Production....lol...zz...
Seems like they took all the good movie and begin to dub on it.......well i hope i can be one of the dubbing member too....but not as a main one...maybe for a bitchy one or a friend of soemone else....
or just an old lady then i will try to make it sound like an old lady or an old guy..i can do that....i do!!! i has such a weird voice but yeah....sometimes people described me as an old, witch, and beauty voice....well not conceited here....juz telling you....k......well if u dont mind then please share your description too....plz...
Hmong and EQ may be..but definitely not TNT...not the same owners...and esp. not the same nang'ek and pra'ek voices...goodness the nang'ek's voice for EQ is noting compare to TNT's....

dubbing seems fun u should try it...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i believe the one who dubb for eq is way bader than the one who dubb for tnt...but i think u got mix up cause they both kinda have squiky voice..:lol..lol....they're not the same production...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh k.....i thought they were the same cuz of the voices......well yea i wish i can be part of the dubbing member too...but too bad...dont know where to go and how to get into the production......

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
In my opinion I preffer "TXHIAS LUS AND ST UNIVERSE-the old time" They are good, the voice match the people in the movie. it hard to find a good production now aday that why I don't watch anymore Hmong dub. I watch only the original version Thai or Chinese.

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I like the people that dubb that movie "taohwa"...who are they?

It's Hmong World Production....they were the one dubbing on it....
yeah i guess i have to agreed with you about the voice are cool....
but when it comes more.....their voice are getting annoying by the way....no not trying to be mean...k..

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
ofcourse it should be SKY prodution...for ME!!!!!!!.....because i love thier prodution. i have watch most of thier movies and i love the voices. like the one i had just finish watching..."my beloved mafia"...i think sky did a great job....i love the voices a lot and everyone matches thier voice. well, just don't get me started because i really like this prodution.....i just started to watch this prodution movies last year because one of these girls in the formun has told me about the the "the out sider" and i love it. it funny because i live in califorina and i would have my mom call to them to see if them have any movie out yet...i know sometime it sound so crazy but i just love this prodution a lot...i love the guy voice...it sound so cute and sexy too..ha ha ha......also, i really want to see this guy in person.....does anyone know him?????please help..i want to know!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Txhais Lus was the best dubbers. I haven't been watching any dubbed movies these days so I wouldn't know who is better.

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
I think that TNT's the best because their movies are always good quality like the originial and their voices match almost 99% of the times they are dubbing and the owners always come eat at my families booth during every new year and they always give us a discount. I mean for hella cheap too! Like the guy will give us a 5 part movie for only $25! when the real price is $50! That's a good deal there. He made it half off for us. And not to be hating or anything but I think EQ is not that good anymore way when they use to be I think this other production when they first started they were good but now their voices sucks and the quality of the movie sucks big time plus the lady that sells the movie always looks like she's mad or having a bad day. Anyways I like TNT... :D

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
well i liked daj ntsah yeej (?) something like that.they dont dubb no more,..but i use to liked them very much (they dubbed donut and num's lakorn "jon plone jai:txhob nyaij nplooj siab hlub..also num and joy's lakorn..and mos and kat-english's lakorn and more)..now i like tnt (the voices from DDH is really goooood..they changed the n'eak and pe'eak voice in that one.which is so much better)..i like sky production too though