Best singer who ISN'T a singer?

VETERAN ACTORS---Who is the best singer?

• Mart Krissada

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tik Pholdee

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Chakrit Yamnarm

• Ken Theeradeth

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Aum Atichart

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • New Wongsakorn

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Por Nattawut

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Cee Siwat

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • Weir Sukollawat

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Por Thrisadee

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Aon Sarawut

• Someone I forgot to mention

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
The following song is by Jeb Penpeth, who now takes on supporting actor roles such as the father of a pra'ek or nang'ek or even rai sometimes. He used to be a pra'ek...a kinda cute one too...His voice? Check it out for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eXZ5X2dVRE&feature=player_embedded

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i have to say
although mint chalida isnt a great singer but it's kinda improving
because the one on star stage and the concert one with pope
the concert is way better

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Veteran actor i picked Cee, the only other one i would pick was New, he has a stronger voice, but i like Cee's voice more.
Veteran actress i picked chompoo because I like hervoice a lot, I would've picked Jui or Joy too, but chompoo's is better for me.
New actor i picked Nadech because of his singing range, when i heard him sing glub ma pen meaun derm and he hit every note i loved his voice from hen on, i would've picked Mark too, but i decided that nadech has a better range.
New actress i picked Yaya, she can sing. when i listened to Mint i couldn't even understand what she was singing maybe because she's not that good of a singer so when she sings, she doesn't have enough breath support, Kinberly has a nice voice, but her range isn't so great, but yaya could hit every note so far from the songs i heard of her sing.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Weir is actually pretty good, especially with the mor lum (?) songs like in Mon Ruk Mae Nam Moon.
Porshe isn't a singer? Lol thought he was. He's pretty good too.
Nadech and Yaya are decent, not much range since they're not actual singers but pleasant to listen to.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Hmm...I think Kao Jirayu and Chompoo Araya are now signed artists.
Weir sounds great when singing looktoong/morlum songs but I went with Cee because he is best overall.
Mark and Nadech sounds good but I went with Mark because I liked his "Rak Hai Roo" from 3 Num Neua Tong with Ken and Boy.
Yaya sounds like a little kid when she sings so I chose Kim.
The following is Kim Voltemas' version of Wai Jai Dai Gah originally by Lanna Commins. This came to me as a surprise, didn't know she sounded that good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdMSGE4w58k

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
cee s - has the best voice, he sound really good
mark p - for youner gen
pinky s - even though she not on the list she could sing and has nice voice

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
My votes are:

Veteran actor & actress: Cee & Amy, but I like p'Weir's & p'Chompoo's voices as well :)
New actor & actress: In this generation, for the guys, I have to say Nadech, Mark, and Porshe all can become real singers, but my vote goes to only one person and that is Mark, it's not just because he's my bias or I like him but I love his voice the most <3 As for the new actress, this will have to go to one and only Yaya haha

Okay, as for the ones who may think Mint can't really sing, here is my defense for her, she has improved a lot. I didn't vote for her on the poll, doesn't mean that I will exclude her out. And also, yup, Kim is not bad either, Margie as well haha

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuj03Uk4Zjc[/media]

Note: The voice that she was singing with Eye, yes, it's her REAL voice.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I haven't heard all of them sing, only a few, but definitely Cee Siwat. I thought he was an actual singer turned actor, but turns out he doesn't even have any official albums. Haha. He only sang for his lakorns, which is okay. I love his voice, he should sing more often! I listen to the Bo Bae OST over and over just to hear his voice. Plus, it's the only one I have access to. Haha.

For the rest, I can't choose any because I haven't heard them sing, so I just went ahead and chose the last choice.