Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HUA JAI SI LA

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • NUT GUB NUT

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Roy Adeed Hang Ruk totally awesome x333 I loved it; and Bie and Mew had way more chem than Bie and Fang .. Bie and Fang was hawt, but Mew and Bie was way hotter and the storyline was way more yummy and all that kiss slap muahaha LOL and I love Mew she's so cute she reminds me of Worranat Aka Emma; the thing i loved ab Hua Jai Sila was the Mee` LOL or Rasamee she was kyoote!

max

sarNie Elites
I really liked his first lakorn and Hua Jai Sila, but I think that I liked the first one better =)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i vote roy ardeed hang ruk... I love the storyline better... Hua Jai Sila, I hate the girl.... She ruins the whole series for me... ARRGG... plus
the storyline didn't interest me at all. The only thing I like in there was becaue of BIE, the hotties... if he was not in there, then I woudn't dare
glance at it.... ROy ardeed hang ruk, took my breath away... It's true that Bie's acting got better in Hua Jai Sila, but I like the other one better....

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
i love Roy adeed hang rak from the beginning to the end and even if it ended already i'm still inlove with the drama....Hua jai sila was okay too, but it just makes me so angry at fang's character and the evil mother who was too evil!!!! to the point that when the drama ended i was just like....huh?! i wasn't satidfied..it started out all hot and ended all in a sudden! therefore i love RAHR more because it's better for me in my opinion....But Bie was hot in both dramas. what's the other one about???

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
i would have to say hua jai sila!!!!!!!!! Bie is soo cute

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Roy Adeed Hang Ruk. The lakorn made me cringe because the leading actress seemed like a strong character at the beginning, but then she got weak and Pra'Ek just took advantage of that. But, it was a good lakorn & the ending was good.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I vote for Roy Adeed because it had better storyline and more sweet scenes between nang'ek and pra'ek. For Huajai Sila, there was barely any sweet scenes of nang'ek and pra'ek and the whole thing about pra'ek sleeping with the bad girl ruined it for me. But I love Bie with Fang though. Mew was cute too but what happpened to this girl? Anybody know if she'll be having any more new lakorns because it seems like she just disappeared while Bie is getting all the recognition.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
keke i liked hua jai sila.. keke maybe cause i finally jus finished lmao.. but goos lakorn though keke.. omg everytime i was watchin i was just like.. damn let me kiss ur lips lmao.. hahha j/k .. kekeke..

kiiA2012

sarNie Egg
i would vote roy adeed hang ruk becuase it got good storyline even though he wasnt that cute in there.. and he wasnt that the story line in hua jaisila didnt get my attention that much... <_< ;)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I didn't like Huajai sila just because he slept with the nang'rai which is nang'eks step sis. That's gross and killed the story but I love Fang with Bie. They r so cute together. I want Fang to get more leading roles. Maybe with Chakrit again. They were also so cute with each other.

kiiA2012

sarNie Egg
LOL i just LOVE royadeed hang ruk... i dont know why but i just dislike hua jai sila some how case the storyline is not cool or interesting at all... but royadeed hang ruk!!! it rock!!!plus somehow fang get on my nerve somehow.. not offends or anythings though... huajai sila if i watch it i will skip some part cause it is too borring.. but roy adeed hang ruk i can watch over and over with out skipping some parts!!! i LOVE BIE AND MEW!!! MAUH!!! ;)