Bie & Fang Exclusive Meeting @ Call Center, AIS

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Agree with Dal. Fang looks beautiful! After watching many of her lakorns, she's definitley growinng on me. =)

Bou

sarNie Adult
i love fang, ever since her lakorn with p'pep! shes beautiful and i love Bie, what a cutie! miss them already!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: i love them together. they are so cute and make such a good couple. Fang is so pretty and Bie is hot. Fang really grew on me...they need another lakorn together.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg they are sooooo cute!!! i love this couple!!! omg i think they should seriously date hahah did fang and oil break up? i hope so so then bie and fang could date!!! they deff. need another lakorn w/ each other!!!!

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
omg they are sooooo cute!!! i love this couple!!! omg i think they should seriously date hahah did fang and oil break up? i hope so so then bie and fang could date!!! they deff. need another lakorn w/ each other!!!!

Yep, the last time i check Oil and Fang did break up. I love Oil but after seeing Fang with Bie i think they sould really date hehehehehe...she the prefect age for him.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile

Yep, the last time i check Oil and Fang did break up. I love Oil but after seeing Fang with Bie i think they sould really date hehehehehe...she the prefect age for him.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg i heard that oil and fang broke up too hahahha yeppp bie and fang they NEED HAVE to go out hahah they are like the PERFECT couple [perfect age, height, apperance, EVERYTHING] ahhaha

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG...i love ur banner Grudgeprincess!!!! Bie and Fang do heat things up hehehehe. they make me blush in every slap and kiss scene and that "R" scene WOW :blush: :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
at first she look like mew the 1st pix and seeing more i thought it was another fang lol and loooking at all of them it was fang from their lakorn huajai sila didnt watch it but heard its good

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG...i love ur banner Grudgeprincess!!!! Bie and Fang do heat things up hehehehe. they make me blush in every slap and kiss scene and that "R" scene WOW :blush: :wub:

haha thankx sreyya haha yepp they're like my 2nd favorite couple next to Pepper and ann alisha =] haha i made a couple banners and things a while bak w/ bie and fang i posted them in the artworks forum

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
fang is really cute she does look different everytime i see her though.. oh my i just can't get enough of them together!