Bie Sukrit and Noona Neungthida (KWANRUEN vol. 44 no. 990 February 2013)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, love all the pics and sayings on them, especially this one:

Garn tee row ruk krai suk kon, teung ja ton tau-ra-mahn praw kid wah mai som wung
Gaw young dee gwah payayarm tee ja mai ruk kon eun tee row ruk khao mark leuh gurn.

When you love someone, no matter how torturous it gets to think it won't be fulfilled
it's still better than purposely not loving someone else, when you love them so much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Awe, love all the pics and sayings on them, especially this one:

Garn tee row ruk krai suk kon, teung ja ton tau-ra-mahn praw kid wah mai som wung
Gaw young dee gwah payayarm tee ja mai ruk kon eun tee row ruk khao mark leuh gurn.

When you love someone, no matter how torturous it gets to think it won't be fulfilled
it's still better than purposely not loving someone else, when you love them so much.
absolutely right 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Sometimes they look alike, so therefore I can see how they match each other. But, eh, I'm not crazy for them together...don't find them overly cute like the other couples I ship and/or actually like. Still don't think they match the roles of Kobori and Aug lookwise. But as for acting, I can't say anything about it yet. :scratchchin:

looksy

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Still don't think they match the roles of Kobori and Aug lookwise. But as for acting, I can't say anything about it yet. :scratchchin:

Maiko, for me I was more concerned with if the acting would be good enough to do justice to the characters. I almost did not check it out, but I'm glad I gave Koo Gum 2013 a chance because I have come to love Bie and Noona's version most and I had wholeheartedly fallen in love with one of the previous versions. If you have enjoyed this lakorn storyline in the past, I urge you to give their version a second look. Don't let Bie's smile and the lightheartedness of the early episodes fool you because the intensity will build up and the integrity of the storyline and the characters are all there. Both Bie and Noona are very convincing in their roles and this lakorn script is excellent. The scenes are beautifully interpreted, very detailed, and a lot of focus is put on the character's emotions. Give it a try, you just might fall in love again.  :D

AikOm^_^

looksy said:
Maiko, for me I was more concerned with if the acting would be good enough to do justice to the characters. I almost did not check it out, but I'm glad I gave Koo Gum 2013 a chance because I have come to love Bie and Noona's version most and I had wholeheartedly fallen in love with one of the previous versions. If you have enjoyed this lakorn storyline in the past, I urge you to give their version a second look. Don't let Bie's smile and the lightheartedness of the early episodes fool you because the intensity will build up and the integrity of the storyline and the characters are all there. Both Bie and Noona are very convincing in their roles and this lakorn script is excellent. The scenes are beautifully interpreted, very detailed, and a lot of focus is put on the character's emotions. Give it a try, you just might fall in love again.  :D

Awh, Looksy, I'm glad you enjoyed Koo Gum 2013 so much. :grouphug: I may give it a try sometime in the future when there's nothing better to do. Personally, from the small clips I've seen, I don't feel Noona and Bie's acting. :no: And when I watched their ending, I didn't cry...in fact, I skimmed through it. I'm so cold-hearted. :smack: Maybe I just wasn't in a sad mood enough to cry for them. I'm certain I'll cry for them if I watch the ending again in the future, even if I don't feel their chemistry or acting. Love your analysis of Koo Gum 2013. :thumbup:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I miss Kobori and Angsumalin so much! Bie and Noona have such amazing chemistry...they were the perfect couple for Koo Kum!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
they r so cuteee together, can't get over them!
Maiko^_^ how did u not cry..? I cried so much that i had to change my shirt becuz it was so wet XD lol , i cried throughtout the whole scene, which was like the whole episode n i had to take breaks in between and wet my face with cold water! ...maybe i was a bit overreacting lol but omgawsh i luv them so much XD and- yeah im just gonna stop here haha

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
they r so cuteee together, can't get over them!
Maiko^_^ how did u not cry..? I cried so much that i had to change my shirt becuz it was so wet XD lol , i cried throughtout the whole scene, which was like the whole episode n i had to take breaks in between and wet my face with cold water! ...maybe i was a bit overreacting lol but omgawsh i luv them so much XD and- yeah im just gonna stop here haha

I couldn't get into their acting.  :D Certainly the right emotions were there, but I don't feel for them as I normally do for the sad ending of Koo Gum. :nono1: It's been a while since I cried for something sad, I guess. I'm really cold-hearted right now. :) Perhaps if I watch Koo Gum 2013 in full details, Bie and Noona may convince me otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if my opinion changes in the future. But for now, to be honest, I don't feel the chemistry between Bie and Noona. Watched one of their concerts a few months ago, and I remember not understanding the hype about them as a stage couple. :D It was like this for me, too, concerning other "koo kwans," until I fall for them, so who knows...I may end up liking Bie and Noona in the future. :]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Maiko^_^ said:
I couldn't get into their acting.  :D Certainly the right emotions were there, but I don't feel for them as I normally do for the sad ending of Koo Gum. :nono1: It's been a while since I cried for something sad, I guess. I'm really cold-hearted right now. :) Perhaps if I watch Koo Gum 2013 in full details, Bie and Noona may convince me otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if my opinion changes in the future. But for now, to be honest, I don't feel the chemistry between Bie and Noona. Watched one of their concerts a few months ago, and I remember not understanding the hype about them as a stage couple. :D It was like this for me, too, concerning other "koo kwans," until I fall for them, so who knows...I may end up liking Bie and Noona in the future. :]
The main reason as to why many adore these two together is because they have great offscreen and onscreen chemistry just like every other pra'nangs out there. It's also because of how well they get along. People love the way they interact with one another. Honestly, it doesn't hurt to give things you aren't fond of a try. It's good to be open-minded too. At first I wasn't so sure about the chemistry between Noona and Bie but seriously, the chemistry is there. As for the lakorn, Noona is a great actress. No doubt. She may not star in much movies/dramas but she is a great actress. Her crying scenes are off the chain. She may not be the prettiest nang'ek out there but she is a natural beauty. She is able to deliver her character as Angsumalin to another new level alongside Bie. I believe he has improve. It may not be much but it's more than before. He was able to make me love him all over again and make all the other fans who had either never liked him or has, love him as Bie and Kobori. In the same way as Noona, Bie may not be the most good looking guy to most people but he has a warm heart and a very charming smile. His smile is able to lure you into falling in love with him. I guess most of the time many judge Bie is due to his past lakorns and his music+style. I think many should give him a chance alongside Noona. I like this version since it's a tad bit more light compared to the older versions, i.e Num & Benz's, but the intensity is still there. They did a phenomenal job at portraying their character. You can feel their pain and happiness because they were able to express it through their emotions, actions, and especially their eyes. You can feel the hate yet pain coming from Noona. Also, the same goes for Bie. It may not come out as strong as Noona's but it's still there also .They also put in a lot of hard work and time into making their character come out like suppose to just like ever other daras out there. To be able to understand the ending of this version and cry along, you have to watch the whole thing in order to feel it because then you're missing out on all the pain and happiness they had to go through. I mean of course it's like in the older version but there are scenes here and there that are either there or not there, missing. Another thing, it's because of how much these two had kissed. HAHAHHAHA. Do give it a try whenever you can. If you don't like it in the end, I'm sorry. If you do, I'm happy. 555 :)

AikOm^_^

roselovesice said:
The main reason as to why many adore these two together is because they have great offscreen and onscreen chemistry just like every other pra'nangs out there. It's also because of how well they get along. People love the way they interact with one another. Honestly, it doesn't hurt to give things you aren't fond of a try. It's good to be open-minded too. At first I wasn't so sure about the chemistry between Noona and Bie but seriously, the chemistry is there. As for the lakorn, Noona is a great actress. No doubt. She may not star in much movies/dramas but she is a great actress. Her crying scenes are off the chain. She may not be the prettiest nang'ek out there but she is a natural beauty. She is able to deliver her character as Angsumalin to another new level alongside Bie. I believe he has improve. It may not be much but it's more than before. He was able to make me love him all over again and make all the other fans who had either never liked him or has, love him as Bie and Kobori. In the same way as Noona, Bie may not be the most good looking guy to most people but he has a warm heart and a very charming smile. His smile is able to lure you into falling in love with him. I guess most of the time many judge Bie is due to his past lakorns and his music+style. I think many should give him a chance alongside Noona. I like this version since it's a tad bit more light compared to the older versions, i.e Num & Benz's, but the intensity is still there. They did a phenomenal job at portraying their character. You can feel their pain and happiness because they were able to express it through their emotions, actions, and especially their eyes. You can feel the hate yet pain coming from Noona. Also, the same goes for Bie. It may not come out as strong as Noona's but it's still there also .They also put in a lot of hard work and time into making their character come out like suppose to just like ever other daras out there. To be able to understand the ending of this version and cry along, you have to watch the whole thing in order to feel it because then you're missing out on all the pain and happiness they had to go through. I mean of course it's like in the older version but there are scenes here and there that are either there or not there, missing. Another thing, it's because of how much these two had kissed. HAHAHHAHA. Do give it a try whenever you can. If you don't like it in the end, I'm sorry. If you do, I'm happy. 555 :)

:whahuh: :lmao2: Don't tell me this is the very same essay you typed to explain why someone should watch Koo Gum (2013) (in reference to your status update). You, too, Rose?! xD Haha, my sister-in-law and one of my cousins do like them and the lakorn. My sister-in-law gushes over Bie's portrayal in it, but my sister and I always end up complaining about him (mostly me though! :D). Yes, you're absolutely right; it's good to be open-minded. :bravo: ^_^ And yes, in order to understand and feel for the ending (and all their other scenes actually), I'll have to watch the whole thing and experience everything they've gone through. Thank you for your analysis. I :heart: it! :kiss: I really don't plan on watching it (in full details) any time soon. :sweat: But if I change my mind, I'll be sure to let you know. My cousin says she's ready to rub it in my face haha. :loool: