Bie Sukrit in Hmong-Thai Clothes

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Funny I found this from another Hmong forum. Thought you girls would like it. He seems extra happy for some reason. Looks dorky but cute at the same time. :thumbsup: Anyone know if this is for a commercial or MV?

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling

Haha, he actually looks Hmong in some pics

Is that Bird Thongchai in the middle? I think that's Nat Myria next to him.

Oh, found out that this is Bie's short musical movie "Pan Din Kong Hao" or "Our Land", promoting Thailand. There will be 7 short parts in this movie... it's still scheduled to be in the theater nationwide on Dec. 5, 2010. 5 millions copies of DVD will given out for free....

Credit:
http://malie7778.multiply.com/photos/album/137/Bies_short_musical_movie_Pan_Din_Kong_Hao_or_Our_Land_....#

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Interesting. Haha. He's so out of place but he does look dorky and bubbly as always.

Is it just me or I see James R. too? :scratchhead2: Were they made to look old, Nat and James.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, James and Nat are also in the movie. I think they play a couple in a period setting like in the 1950's or something.

More pics of Bie:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
haha he looks so dorky. thanks for sharing. :)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
OMG! him.. Damn, im surprised of seeing him dressing like this.. :D I love this one movie he played, his acting was attracting. Cant wait to watch it on youtube! haha!!

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
AWESOME.......he is so cute........so glad that thailand is incorporating hmong into their media now. LOVE IT