Bieluvr's Artworks

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
ooooooh! There's an island! I like this idea! 
Yes, well basically as discussed in NNS thread, it's a version of Game Rai Game Ruk, Nadech and Yaya's lakorn, but this time Yaya as an islander who saves JJ. :) It's going good so far. And it's not going to be exactly like GRGR though. :wink:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Here are some more drawings I did. :)

This one is a story I made up with hollywood stars.  (Below)

This is another drawing for Behind Darkness starring Aum A. and Wawaa. Second couple is Phet and Mew Nittha. :)

This is a Fanfic of Aum A and Wawaa. :)

This is a little story I made up. :)

This was supposed to be a MK fanfic, but I switched the characters, so the drwing is still MK.

This one is Fanfic of Nalida called Love Warfare.

This is Mark Prin when I paused on him and Kimberly in PCKK.

This was supposed to be MAi Davika, but it didn't turn out to look like her. :)

This one I drew randomly at first, then decided to use Pancakes face.

For a fanfic called Soot Rit Soot Kaub Fah (Sky's the Limit) starring Cee Siwat, Pooklook, New wongsakorn, Pinky, Phet, and Darling Arada.

Not the best, but I love it. :)

These two are for a fanfic called Duay Ruk Lae Platoo starring Aon Chaiyapol and Tubtim Unyarin:

I'm not sure what you call this in english, but I made when i was so in love with James Ji. :)

thatasiangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Woah!!! You're so good at drawing!!!! If only I was good at drawing, I would draw some scenes all day. 

On the last picture, is that cross stitching?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
thatasiangirl said:
Woah!!! You're so good at drawing!!!! If only I was good at drawing, I would draw some scenes all day. 

On the last picture, is that cross stitching?
Yes it is. So that's what you call it. LOL. Thanks, I wasn't so sure. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
heeeeeey what's Roy Plae pen about? (or what does it even mean?) It looks interesting. 
Roy Plae Pen means "The Scar". It's about two siblings, James and Yaya, whose parents got divorced. Yaya went with the mom and James stayed with the dad. James was always lied to so he believed that it was his mother's fault, but Yaya knows the truth. She plans on taking revenge. She comes back when she is older and claims that she is James older sister, but James wouldn't accept her. Yaya still loves her brother because she knows he's not to blame. But James creates problems for Yaya to fix up in Toey's family. Yaya will have to disguise herself to go take care of Darling, Toey's little sister, in place of James, while James runs off and meets Jackie.

Step

Mrs James Ma
OMG this is also SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. That pic down suits the FF where they do it for 2nd time :coverlaf: I love this  :heart: :heart: :heart:` Thank you for the poster :)
Bieluvr said:
More Posters!!!
For thatasiangirl's ff:

]

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
More posters and drawings:

I made this wallpapaer for my brother who has a huge crush on these girls.

This is when there were rumors that Ken P and Kim were going to be in Samee.

This is for TikAnne:

This was for my ff, Ruk:

and finally, a drawing of my brother. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
More posters.

My brother has a huge crush on Peemai, Palita, Vill, and Kwan, so he asked me to make these two posters for him. :

sarN

sarNie Granny
Aww man that was cool! I'm suck at Wallie , I just ask member to create   for me if I need one HAHAHA. Shoot , I want my picture w/ star too , so I be in a fiction too loll

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
Aww man that was cool! I'm suck at Wallie , I just ask member to create   for me if I need one HAHAHA. Shoot , I want my picture w/ star too , so I be in a fiction too loll
If you want i could make one for you. I just need your pic and who you want to be put with. LOL. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
But I don't have sexy picture HAHAHA , honestly, the only picture I have is me with wine bottles !
LOL. Really?! That's fine, I don't have good pics of myself either. If you want to know, go up and look at the 3rd "Lost&Found" poster. That's me. LOL. :)