Bieluvr's Covers

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thank you very much Hernandez. :) It takes a lot of practice to come this far.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is a song that i sang to my mom on mothers day. I just wanted to share it with you guys.

Last edited:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
hey i like the song selections and kudos for making videos too, i surely wouldn't have the guts to do that kind of stuff lol. keep on recording because i'll be following you ok :) su su na ja  :rockon:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
triANGgo said:
hey i like the song selections and kudos for making videos too, i surely wouldn't have the guts to do that kind of stuff lol. keep on recording because i'll be following you ok :) su su na ja  :rockon:
Thanks for following. It gives me encouragement. :) I'll for sure continue singing.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I could, if i know the song then i will sing it. :) I don't know a lot of songs though, so request if you want, but i don't know if i can sing them all.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Bravo! I like your singing. Keep it up! I cannot sing for the life of me. Lol p.s. Your thai pronunciation is very good. Post more please. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks xOunerthanlater. My thai pronunciation I got from learning thai through watching MV's and lakorn. LOL.
Here's a new cover of one of my favorite songs. :)

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww that's cute you can sing ^^^^^ i want to hear you sing in a fast beat though , hip-hop ^^^

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
:clap:  :clap: :flowers: I love Aof Pongsak songs! :flowers:   :clap:  :clap:
If you have time please sing, "Tang Karnglung Taloo Teung Hua Jai"  :thumbsup:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
Bie song !!!!Ruk Jub Jai!!!!!

x0unerthanlater said:
:clap:  :clap: :flowers: I love Aof Pongsak songs! :flowers:   :clap:  :clap:
If you have time please sing, "Tang Karnglung Taloo Teung Hua Jai"  :thumbsup:
SarN, I'll try to sing Ruk Jub Jai as of xOunerthanlater, I don't know that song, but i'll go find it and learn it then. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I be waiting ^^^ I'm an awful singer . The kind who hit hi note by screaming & hog the mike during karaoke session & force everyone to endure an ear bursting song , yup, but I love to karaoke. You don't sing american song?