BIG LOAD OFF MY BACK

I guess if you clicked into this thread you must be wondering wat the big load is huh... ^_^ I finally paid back my kindness to the guy... WAH! IMA SO HAPPY I GOT THIS BIG LOAD OFF MY DAMN BACK... :D You know when you owe a person something and you dont do it, it clings onto and not ever wanting to let go. I finally got down and demanded that he and I go, but he was too busy. He calls later and wanted to eat so we hanged out for a bit and wah lah... It wasnt that bad... He such an independent person i couldnt believe it... First priority for him was "Piece of MIND" I was like okay well my first is FAMILY then school comes in next. After that i care not... BUT we got down jus chatting and it was aights but pretty much things slipped out of my mind like i didnt really care much... The biggie is that i did my GOOD DEED! NOW I NEED TO DO IS RETURN MY THAI TUTOR HIS GOOD DEED. ITS BEEN SO LONG AND I FEEL EVER SO BAD RIGHT NOW... I DONT KNOW... BUT I WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT.

BUTTA IMA SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW CAUSE I DID SOMETHING GOOD IN RETURN... HAHAHA... :w000t: :w000t:

bugsy

sarNie Adult
haha...yinger...your such a dork. Well..Im glad you got it off your shoulders cause damn....were you stressing before!!