Bird Thongchai

fan

sarNie Juvenile
its 2551 this year and he was born 2501 so he will be the big 50 on december 8

hes looks wonderful love him cant wait to get my hands on this magazine

cecilia

Staff member
huh? r we in year 2008? y is it 2551?
it's thailand time. forgot what they call it.
anyway, he's having a concert soon in bangkok, wish i can go before he retire :( *which i don't' know)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
it's thailand time. forgot what they call it.
anyway, he's having a concert soon in bangkok, wish i can go before he retire :( *which i don't' know)
ic...so what is the beginning year of thai standard, so for people born in the '80, what year do u start?1980=2523? how do u convert the year in thai standard n new standard? hopefully u get what im trying to say cux im a little confused.

cecilia

Staff member
ic...so what is the beginning year of thai standard, so for people born in the '80, what year do u start?1980=2523? how do u convert the year in thai standard n new standard? hopefully u get what im trying to say cux im a little confused.
i don't know the beginning of the year, it can go way back but if we just keep in mind as each year goes by, we can estimate it from there.
not sure how everyone does it .. but this is how i do calculate it.

take for example. this year is 2551
if you're 18 years already, and you need to know what year you're born in the thailand year.

takd 2551 minus 18 = you're borned 2533

so if someone is born in 2572 and you need to know how old.
take this year 2551 minus 2572 = you'll find out that person is 22 years of age.

pretty much, it's the same thing as how we do time today too.

just take 2008-18 = your birthday is 1990
if your birthday is 1972 - how old are you now?
take 2008 - 1972 = you're 36 years. etc. etc.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
their time is different because they chose Buddha's time.. something like that.. etc. keke.. good point ceci.. i never thought of that hehe xp ..

Dang man.. Bird.. is still so good-looking for a man that age.. xp.. hehe.. BIRD STILL ROCKS WITH SEK LOSO.. xp hehe love them..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
HE looks so young! I remember watching a video about his birthday when i was 6 or 7 and he looks the same!!