BIRD THONGCHIA LIVE IN LOS ANGELES...

fan

sarNie Juvenile
meaning that won't be the seatings, right? I hope so.. I'm sooooooooo going!!!

I can't believe that it's actually his first concert outside of Thailand, considering he's a big singer [to me], I thought he might have done an Asia tour or something..

it's cool..we still have another four months!!!! *is excited*
Yea, that floor plan is the floor plan for the USC basketball games. Usa Entertain is working on finalizing the floor plan and getting it approved. They are hopeful to get it out sometime next week or the week after next.

oh yea! P'Bird is a huge singer, the best, but he's always just been focused on Thailand... he has fans all over the world, but he's never once held a concert outside of Thailand. Thai singers don't tour the way singers from Taiwan, Japan, or even Korea do.

I've just been given permission to post a subbed interview that P'Bird did for Usa Entertain where he talks about the concert, you can see how happy and excited he is :wub:

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuQxufdsuiI

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5d2ieIqgNE

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
is anybody driving to the LA concert? im going by myself and i cant drive myself or take the plane myself, i have never been that far by myself before. no one that i know of are going or willing to spend that much to see him. i was wondering if anybody would let me carpool with them?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
anyone planning on going to the new york one?
i wanna go so bad, but no money right now. i just quit my job and the next day i find out about this.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
more floor plan revisions! for the LA concert they are working with USC to get a catwalk included in the stage plans (from birdinusa twitter :lol: )

I'm going to NY too!

aii_rak_beam.. where are you coming from? i hope you find a carpool! i would offer but i'm already in LA.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
theres no chance P'bird will come to MN...sowwie... he's fee is way over our budget
but i will see u in LA if u go

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
it's in rows. depends when u call...i know the first few or 1 or 2 rows are for ppl they know and important people.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
you can purchase tickets for the NYC concert online now. VIP is really just the most expensive seats you can buy. They haven't mentioned if there will be anything extra for the VIP tickets.

NYC is using eventbrite to sell the tickets and they are using a "best seat available" method so you technically dont get to choose your seat just your price range. You can see the price set up here and purchase the tickets here

http://birdinnewyork.eventbrite.com/

PLEASE NOTE!! - this is only for the NYC concert!!

The LA sponsor has confirmed that YOU WILL BE ABLE to choose your own seats for the LA concert. The LA floor plan is still in the works as they are trying to get a catwalk approved for the stage as well should be done soon though.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
ai yai yai... when will they put the website up to purchase tickets for LA? I can't wait anymore :) I want the best seat possible! I don't like to order tickets through the phone because I'm paranoid.

fan

sarNie Juvenile
right now the only concerts announced are the LA and NYC concerts.

whether he will go to Europe or Australia probably won't come up until the US concerts are over.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aii rak beam...if you want to go im not that far from you..im in stktn.

i couldnt find anyone that wants to go..so i was gonna get a plane ticket but iffffff you are interested in carpooling..we can prolly talk this over. and as of right now im thinking of leaving on fri..back on sunday or maybe even monday. its not confirmed yet. do you have relatives in that area?..i will be staying at my cousin's place..so i dont know if you will need to get a hotel or something..so just give me a holler.

i will have to find a way sooner or later cause my cousin already bought our tickets...shes like okay i bought the ticket ..there is no backing out :lol: shoot for how much we got the tickets for, there is no way im backing out now.

that was what my cousin told me also ..that the first two rows are for "important" folks. hmm..i wonder who they will be!? :) so i guess us sitting in the very front is out of the question :lol:

fan

sarNie Juvenile
there is a new video posted showing some behind the scenes of the stage design meetings... definitely not going to be your typical thai concert your use to seeing here in the us
Bird In Usa <~~ follow the link the video is on the main page :lol:

vivalaJUICEE

sarNie Egg
I was surprised when I found out that the 100 dollar tickets were all sold out, cause with the economy so bad right now, little did I know that people were gonna be so quick to buy the tickets. Anyway, after debating whether or not to spend more than a hundred on a Bird Thongchai concert, I said, what the heck...once in a lifetime, just like many others, I assume. I even suceeded on convincing my sister. After I saw a link that someone posted above...Heck no, and even got to ask myself what was I thinking too. First of all, the price scared the shit outta me, but I was actually gonna pay over a hundred. Second of all, this We Love Our King Concert, is to help raise funds for the King of Thailand... okay, I don't want to offend anyone, but... he's not my King, and he is definitely not the King of America. When we loose our jobs, he doesnt send us our unemployment checks. When you need social security, tuition for college, etc, he doesnt cut you a check. LOL. I feel that I would rather help out my fellow Americans or someone else who needs it the most, like Haiti. We all think differently, but thats how I feel. I'm pretty sure many of you will be like, geez girl, take a chill pill, its only a concert. True, but I just don't like the idea of them robbing people and thinking we'll all be okay with it cause a portion will go to their King. And as a treat, we can all sing a song together for him. Eh, okay? For the ones going to the concert, have fun!