BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

ijohn

sarNie Adult
Today i got this thought then i remembered it was or is your Birthday today, yeah it's on the 2nd here in the US as i type this but it's morning there where you are atm so i'm sending you birthday wishes dearest Pac, today you are 17 (on the 3rd of October) and i heard this song and thought of you: Happy Birthday!!!

...may the stars follow you around today even if you can't see then until all your wishes come true dear!!! :)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Happy birthday BaBeeLaiLai! Did you party hard today? LOL. I find it so cool how you're 21, runbabyrun! is 22 and maiv is 23!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Happy birthday Mai Pania! Love you lots girl.
Hope the years are coming along great for you! Didn't
we get to know each other when you were like twelve
or thirteen? Gosh;;; time flies. ♥♥♥

Best wishes, love ya. ^____________^

♥Joey♥

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Happy Birthday to the 12 People who are Celebrating their birthday on this day of January 1st, 2009. HAPPY BIRTHDAY as well as New Years.

I totally did not make sense there lolz..oh well.

XCappy

Mr. Char
2nd January my time : Happy 25th birthday Kenny ! Have a nice celebration and take all the girls around you.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY birthday X!

hope you make it big on the poker table and for of those of you who don't know x is xcappy

XCappy

Mr. Char
Hey, thanks dude ;). Well I haven't played for around 2 or 3 months. I was too busy with school projects. I hope you did well during that time.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
WTF?? I WISHED YOUR DUMB 'PAIN' ASS A HORRIBLE BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY (FEB. 14)!! IT'S NOT HERE!! ANYWHO, I HOPE YOU HAD A CRAPPY CAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LMAO JK...NOT REALLY.... :lol: