BIRTHDAY THREAD !!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY! Yay you're finally an adult now! I wish you the best in life :D and the best in love with your cute boyfriend lol.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i remember the first day we talked... those days were filled with smiles you could not see and laughter you could not hear accept for the print on the screen... alive with conversation almost every day... time has it's path like the water in a river we drift apart... if not for all the good memories we shared in the past... life would have less meaning for me... i'm glad we met,,, and i'm glad i still remember your birthday today because i can smile today like the first day we met,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND JENSEN!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ps... islup&j

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... i remember the first day we talked... those days were filled with smiles you could not see and laughter you could not hear accept for the print on the screen... alive with conversation almost every day... time has it's path like the water in a river we drift apart... if not for all the good memories we shared in the past... life would have less meaning for me... i'm glad we met,,, and i'm glad i still remember your birthday today because i can smile today like the first day we met,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND JENSEN!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

ps... islup&j

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...it's been 3 years since we have spoken and all that i asked of you is gone accept the memories and a promise i will not forget you...on the 14th is your birthday and maybe you have grown inside and pushed aside the doubts and fears from times past and the future embraces your heart and yearning for life and new opportunities to be more then you were the day we first met in conversation... i guess i'm still me the person i was on that day l laughed with a new friend, but wiser for all that i saw with my eyes closed you helped open my heart to new ideas,,, i often ask myself this question " do i still miss her" and the answer is always the same, YES, maybe time will wash away my needs but the promise will remain for my memories are long and no matter what happens next with my thoughts in time, i will always remember how you made me smile like a child again, take care and yes do have a Happy Birthday P!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

Ps. i still do have dreams...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks Joey but you got the wrong person. I'm just chenruknote...the person's birthday that is today is username chunruknote09...so not me. My birthday's in the summer LOL. But thanks anyways. I did have a blast for my 19th bday. It was too long ago though haha.

Oh happy birthday to you chunruknote09. :)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...another year has come and gone and today is your Birthday and with the extended silence now 4 years i find the scars of friendship bring a sigh and a moment to say again Happy Birthday P, i'm not in here , in the forum as much, life has gotten serious and i survive knowing someday i'll find someone like you was to help me laugh and focus, but for now i'll pretend to smile and laugh if it helps me remember you better on your birthday---lol--- i hope the sunlight is reaching your heart these days and you are not alone in the steps you take everyday, ok i'm out for another year still looking for that special someone like you were to be the friend that makes me smile and laugh, happy birthday P :)))))