Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Last two..? The only lakorn that dressed normal was Sung Tong..Tep Sung Warn was nothing near normal lol..
Oh really...hahaha i only watched to epi 5 lolz...oh yeahr your right cartoons crown was kinda wack lolz. And what the guys were wearing were ewww...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I'm scared to see what all is gonna be different or suck. They'll prolly stretch out the lakorn with pointless scenes and have us watch the kids scenes for half a year. Have the theme song start out slow and then turn into some hard rock. Make the Bla Boo into some computer effect. Make the witch doctor all funny, when she was all creepy in the Pinky version. Go back and forth from the good Queen to the evil Queen and tricking everyone over and over that we get annoyed by it. And then probably have the bad Queen survive and turn good and fall in love with the King's brother. :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
We can come up with a lot of stuff lol..But anyways just couple more days left..I seriously wanna know how it will be..Its actually exciting lol..`

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Lek and Au are the P'nangs in this.

If not, maybe they casted Pinky and kept it a secret. That'd be weird to see her in these lakorn as an adult. But, pretty darn good surprise though.

Maybe a new face would be nice. I miss P'Boy :(. He was so handsome in this.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Lek and Au are the P'nangs in this.

If not, maybe they casted Pinky and kept it a secret. That'd be weird to see her in these lakorn as an adult. But, pretty darn good surprise though.

Maybe a new face would be nice. I miss P'Boy :(. He was so handsome in this.
I doubt it that it will be Lek and Au..Although it will be nice to see them together in here..

mia07

Introvert
All the traditional Thai clothings and jewelries are fading away. Sucks!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
We can come up with a lot of stuff lol..But anyways just couple more days left..I seriously wanna know how it will be..Its actually exciting lol..`
I totally agree with you...I'm feeling the same way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Last two..? The only lakorn that dressed normal was Sung Tong..Tep Sung Warn was nothing near normal lol..
Yeah for Sung Tong and what was his wife name and her sisters were dressed normal. As for the brothers-in-law :lol: When they were tossing for husbands and they showed them one by one, I was lmao. Good golly, I just hope no ugly wigs will be seen in this boran.

I'm scared to see what all is gonna be different or suck. They'll prolly stretch out the lakorn with pointless scenes and have us watch the kids scenes for half a year. Have the theme song start out slow and then turn into some hard rock. Make the Bla Boo into some computer effect. Make the witch doctor all funny, when she was all creepy in the Pinky version. Go back and forth from the good Queen to the evil Queen and tricking everyone over and over that we get annoyed by it. And then probably have the bad Queen survive and turn good and fall in love with the King's brother. :lol:
:loool: Most likey TRUE ahahaha

Phon

sarNie Adult
i dont want lek as pra ake if he is horrlbe at acting bad then his pra ake acting must be worst. and plus he dont look like a pra ake. in that news i translate they mention about seeing the same face in boran lakorn *jon nah bueh) which mean thier sick of seeing the same face. even the news reporter notice the same freaking face after every lakorn over over. if they can act whatever but its like watching bad stage drama over and over.

mia07

Introvert
If they do happen to cast new stars, then we just have to see how they will do. I want big and muscular pra'eks! If not muscular, at least don't look so petite and small-looking like the girls. Na'eks, also, need to have meat, too. Are the guy boran stars not into body-building or something? Geez, that's a plus for them in appearance and a double plus if they can act, too.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='616820' date='Jun 5 2009, 03:42 AM']If they do happen to cast new stars, then we just have to see how they will do. I want big and muscular pra'eks! If not muscular, at least don't look so petite and small-looking like the girls. Na'eks, also, need to have meat, too. Are the guy boran stars not into body-building or something? Geez, that's a plus for them in appearance and a double plus if they can act, too.[/quote]

I so totally agree with everything you are saying..

anintitah

sarNie Egg
I doubt it that it will be Lek and Au..Although it will be nice to see them together in here..

no, i hope is not au because she is too old to be sai inthire daughter as the pra nang and also she looks older sai too. they should casting new actors and actresses but keep the thai old ancient cloth on and don't use a lot of computer technique.

i am getting so exciting about the casting and the clothing, how they were wearing it for the lakorn and who were be the lead couples.

i predicting aom and jame as the lead couples in bla boo tong but since sai is the gold fish mother then i want someone who is looking young to be as the couples........................
hope it would not disappointing me.............................

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
no, i hope is not au because she is too old to be sai inthire daughter as the pra nang and also she looks older sai too. they should casting new actors and actresses but keep the thai old ancient cloth on and don't use a lot of computer technique.

i am getting so exciting about the casting and the clothing, how they were wearing it for the lakorn and who were be the lead couples.

i predicting aom and jame as the lead couples in bla boo tong but since sai is the gold fish mother then i want someone who is looking young to be as the couples........................
hope it would not disappointing me.............................
Well thats the thing..Now adays they pick people that are young to play as parents and it looks so stupid..And I don't think Au look older then Sai..Anyways they need to cut it out with young pra aek and nang aek..Ok you can be young but look mature and act mature..

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='616820' date='Jun 5 2009, 03:42 AM']If they do happen to cast new stars, then we just have to see how they will do. I want big and muscular pra'eks! If not muscular, at least don't look so petite and small-looking like the girls. Na'eks, also, need to have meat, too. Are the guy boran stars not into body-building or something? Geez, that's a plus for them in appearance and a double plus if they can act, too.[/quote]
all pra ake they have now are short and skinny. well they cant be any bigger because thier nang ake are short and skinny as well. if the nang ake is bigger then maybe the pra ake will also be bigger. look all the guys in gropet7see they were all tall and big. right now thier all short and skinny because thier nang ake is skinny. ahaha yam is the skinniest of them all oh LORD! i feel like watching a skeleton...NAH PEEH from singhagraipope lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

OMFG!!! EWWWW! thatd be soooo dumb if they do!! omg i cannpt stand the comp graphics at all! i HATE it! the bla boo better be real! thats for sure.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I think that the older version is much better. Think about all those remakes, they suck to the max. The new one might be a drag.