Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
hahaha...agreed with you guys on the short/skinny P'akes...the only boran P'ake that I see that has the big body figure is Nott(Sung Thong guy), but this dude needs more improvement on his acting...lookwise yes, but actingwise no...

cvang010

sarNie Egg
do anyone know where i could watch the old version of Bla Boo Tong with english sub?
or do anyone have a copy i can buy?

mia07

Introvert
From what I heard, saoinfamous from YouTube will upload Bla Boo Tong when it airs. Regarding that clip, man, Namtip doesn't match to play Kanithi's role. She's usually the good one and seeing her playing the opposite role, hmmmm, I'm not sure if I will like it. Oh well, it's a new challenge for her.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just finished watching the first episode of Bla Boo Tong..I'm actually ok with the lakorn so far because they kept the same exact story line and even kept the same words they said in the old version....The only thing they changed was the beginning..They showed the pra aek already but the pra aek is still young..I don't understand why they did that..Have the kid pra aek and then after that everything was the same script and story as the old version..The pra aek isn't even in it after that..So whats the point of showing him already..Anyways overall I'm just happy they kept the same script and hopefully it stays like that..They kept the same song as well...Also they dress normal from looking at the young princes clothes and hair...

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the first episode of Bla Boo Tong..I'm actually ok with the lakorn so far because they kept the same exact story line and even kept the same words they said in the old version....The only thing they changed was the beginning..They showed the pra aek already but the pra aek is still young..I don't understand why they did that..Have the kid pra aek and then after that everything was the same script and story as the old version..The pra aek isn't even in it after that..So whats the point of showing him already..Anyways overall I'm just happy they kept the same script and hopefully it stays like that..They kept the same song as well...Also they dress normal from looking at the young princes clothes and hair...
Hey, where did you watch it.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i guess the pra ake is a prince then not a king. the old version he is a king. if he is a kid then he isnt a king. and plus the person above mild and nott to young to play this part. unless they make the pra ake a prince. they normally keep everything the same in the beginning but then later as soon as they grow up they go crazy with the script and add this and that and change everything. they kept sung tong the same in the begining as soon as sung came to the nang palace they change everything and stretch it to the point where no one watch anymore.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Unless they make him grow up to be a king later in the story..? I don't know lol..Whatever..I just wanna see what they will do next..So far everything is normal and same..I wanna see when they grow up..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww man now you've gotten everyone excited to watch it...and we don't know where to watch it at...don't think my thai store has it yet because it's usually two parts put together or something to make it 2 hours. So i got to wait until next week.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
tep sung warn hasnt even ended yet at my store lol !! that's why they dont have bla boo thong yet i have too wait till july to watch bla boo thong only if some one will upload it on youtube :)

Phon

sarNie Adult
yall dont get to excited. everyone said sung tong was good in the begining then what happen? they stretch it out and add dumb charactor to it. dont hype it up so much before we get another dissapointment. i was waiting for it on my thai statelite but it didnt even play ahaha. they show the title but they play something eles.

lala121

sarNie Egg
Is the n'ek and pra'ek james and cartoon?
Cartoon acting is better
but james eh he not that good he too wimpy in fighting scene and stuff
he emotion facial is not the convincing to show that he loves that girl or watever stuff. SORRY TO ANY JAMES FAN!
I don't hate him , i'm just not a fan.
Atleast its not Mild again SICK OF HER.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing the link...the previews look good thought...really hope they will keep it as good as now..