Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I skim through Epi15 and did anyone watch the part where the duck came to her to give her the fish scale..I think thats what you call it lol..! But anyways AWWW the duck is so cute!! It know how to act..I think the duck should be pra aek instead lol!!!

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah i was likt wtf was the duck doing in the lakorn old version they didnt have no duckie lol!

I skim through Epi15 and did anyone watch the part where the duck came to her to give her the fish scale..I think thats what you call it lol..! But anyways AWWW the duck is so cute!! It know how to act..I think the duck should be pra aek instead lol!!!

Phon

sarNie Adult
thier turning this into a kiddie lakorn 3d cartoon now ducks....lol its been a kid lakorn but its really a kid lakorn now. u can tell because thier having kids love scene now days when back then kids didnt have feeling for each other. they either didnt have any kid scene or if they did they hated each other and pick on each other, thats kid whats up with this falling in love thing with kids in boran lakorn now? getting on my nerve..i was a kid b4 i never had feeling for any girls. or is it just me? lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It doesn't sound ancient..Sounds more like pop to me if you get what I mean..Anywho...I want this drama to hurry up and end..Would like to know what will be next and who will be in it..This drama isn't getting to me at all...And does anyone notice that even though her mom is dead she still see's her mom a lot? And hug her mom as well..In the old version she hardly saw her mom as a ghost..One she was dead she was dead..She just see her daughter when she is a fish, eggplant tree and the gold tree..Other than that she never got a chance to hug or touch her daughter like the new one..Which is more believable than the new one because she IS dead..

mia07

Introvert
I wonder if they will remake Glai Phet Glai Savan or Mon Nark Ka Rak - it'll be kind of fun and good to watch, but no one will beat it, especially if they are Chatree and Sinee's lakorns. =) Anywho, I'm not very fond of this boran. Some parts are good and funny, but otherwise, it's just BLAH to me. I've been looking forward for the next one already.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i thought that was my foot that stink...but it's actually the acting and storyline of this blabootong.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
It doesn't sound ancient..Sounds more like pop to me if you get what I mean..Anywho...I want this drama to hurry up and end..Would like to know what will be next and who will be in it..This drama isn't getting to me at all...And does anyone notice that even though her mom is dead she still see's her mom a lot? And hug her mom as well..In the old version she hardly saw her mom as a ghost..One she was dead she was dead..She just see her daughter when she is a fish, eggplant tree and the gold tree..Other than that she never got a chance to hug or touch her daughter like the new one..Which is more believable than the new one because she IS dead..
Thats true...if her mom was able to come back so often as a ghost and Euy was able to hug her mom and what not..then what is the point of having her mom become a fish and an eggplant. This remake is wack!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
the nang ek is really pretty. I just hope her acting is as good looking as she is. I don't like the head gear though...it needs to go. I think she would look pretty witha regular crown.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thats true...if her mom was able to come back so often as a ghost and Euy was able to hug her mom and what not..then what is the point of having her mom become a fish and an eggplant. This remake is wack!
lol I'm not sure, but I think her mom's spirit needs a permanent place to stay, like an animal or plant, instead of just floating around. But then again that still doesn't explain why she is able to touch/hug her daughter if she's a ghost. Unless she is taking over her own dead body. But then THAT doesn't explain why she doesn't just stay in her dead body. Okay, I'm just confusing myself even more.

As for the next remakes, I'm gonna take a guess and say Kraitong, since it came out right after Bla Boo Tong. ;)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea your confusing me as well SecretAgent lol..Anyways I think Grai Tong is gonna be next as well because I keep hearing the farmers sing the Chalawan song..Seriously..lol..

myx

sArNieZ
hope grai tong is up next too. i luv that movie. but if they do remake it i hope they don't use 3d animated crocadile. i'm not even watching blabootong right now. it gets on my nerve. i rather come here and read all the reviews about it. i think it's funner this way than watching the lakorn.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Kraithong will be a sad lakorn, becuz for one: whoever is playing the crocodile guy, it will be sad becuz he will end up falling in love with the N'ake, the N'ake doesn't love him, he then die at the end. and for second: the stupid P'ake will end up marrying both sisters, then will later have an affair with the crocodile guy's wife..in other word, he is a jack ass...

mia07

Introvert
Kraithong was good until after he met up with one of Chalawan's wife, making him become an idiotic player. URGH! Gift was pretty in there though.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Kraithong was good until after he met up with one of Chalawan's wife, making him become an idiotic player. URGH! Gift was pretty in there though.
yup at first he loved his two human wives dearly, but then after sometime he got tired of them or something, so he started thinking about the crocodile girl. I hated him for that. Other then that I loved the lakorn.

Phon

sarNie Adult
kraitong has 2 human wives 1 croc wife. and chalawan has 2 croc wives and 1 human wives. so whats with all this hate on graitong when chalawan isnt any better? lol