Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, no offense, I came back to see if it ended yet and still not yet...

Hmm...

Guess I'll come back and see if it somehow ends quickly x.x

pim

sarNie Hatchling
They are growing up on Sunday and pra'ek is not khun Riu anymore the pra'ek is nong Not Wasu from sungtong.

mia07

Introvert
They are growing up on Sunday and pra'ek is not khun Riu anymore the pra'ek is nong Not Wasu from sungtong.
Are you serious? Well, thank goodness, but still, not going to watch it because Nott still needs some more improvements on his acting skills. Maybe I'll watch a couple episodes - btw, where can I watch it online since no one uploaded on YouTube?

fun

Expired Sarnie
wow. i'm suprised people are still watching this. I stopped since the first or second episode. I just couldn't stand it when the prince already saw Euy when she was young. I liked the older version when P'Boy was at the market and saw Euy when she was older. And that was made her so intriguing to him. Plus, Aye actually liked Euy in the old version until her mom told her that her sister will steal her dad away.
Same here, the story flowed a lot better in Boy's version even though there were some loop holes. I also hated when the prince saw Euy when she was young already. This version is quite pointless. I am also skipping from here to there but I haven't been skimming for quite awhile already. Just reading for now lmao...

To be honest Nott sucks at acting. I still wouldn't watch it, Sung Tong 2008 version made me dislike him as an actor lmao... he couldn't even act well, either way this boran neither getting good ratings from me lol even if the pra ek was changed to Nott.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... :yahoo: ...I'm soo hope that Nott is playing,....hey, maybe he might have improve on his acting in here...ahhhhh..I miss him and Mild...I think I'll watch Sung Tong again...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is either, they're trying to play a prank on the viewers with the other guy, or just heard the fans complaining about him....that he decided to drop out from playing the P'ke role..which ever reasons it was, I would like to thank him or whoever decided to drop him...

Now where can I watch it...I'll just watch it starting the adulthood...hah...Thanx a bunch...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
how embarrassing.....for dat guy....hu was meant to be pra ek....like he got fotos taken already and done ceremony already...buh i guess its what di fans want dat counts.....

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao..... omg... while watching the newer beginning previews for this lakorn, i saw a glimps of pra'eak and was like DAMN lol... he's cute, what happen lol... well once i've looked closer, wth?!?! it wasnt him hahaahaa how dare they change the praéak, got me all excited for no reason.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, I really hope they get rid of the crown thingy or watever you call it that Nott is wearing in around his forehead...it's way too much accessories like that, and it's ugly...thankx soysuva for sharing the clips..I can see that Nott face kinda changes a little, he got thinner. I hope this doesn't effect his school work, since he really wanted to focus on his education...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
i knoe i think he ugly in that thingin but stillnott still pretty handsome himself =] doe sanyone knoe who upload this thier like no ones uploading thise or sumthing?