Bla Boo Tong (Debut Air : June 6, 2009)

fun

Expired Sarnie
When will this end? Geez.. I went back and re-watch the part where they captured the bird and then plucked her feathers and yet, it was still trying to run away and then it was flying?? What the heck?!?! That just made me laugh because birds can't fly without feathers.
What episode was that lol... Oh geez, did they do any research... hahaha... well it's common sense, which is really sad to know that the producer/director didn't catch the silliness in this boran. lol

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Wat da heck..I just went on and see if it ended yet, but I guess not..instead I just watched the preview for the next see it is the ending, but no I was wrong. I guess the director/producer is gonna stretch this boran to like 100+ episodes like Sung Tong by adding some stupid love spell shit thingy in it..Must have good ratings overthere in Thailand to have wasted money and time in adding more stupid scenes...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
na ah. DEc. @010. Dam. Quiting watching boran for now on.lol.. i duno
But dam. dothepeople who made thses boran know that peopl everywhre hate this boran?

D_D

sarNie Egg
The remake of this boran sucks!!!!!! Geesh, even I (or all of us) could have been a better boran writer.....

*The witch lady and her master took over the palace*** SUCKS!!!!!!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I hope it's ending soon becuz when they interview Pechaya(Na'ke) about it, she said that it's coming to an end soon..so she betta be right..

By the way, she also said that she will surely have more projects coming up including evening slot dramas..one is the one that will be starring Kob and Kelly...I guess she is getting more promotions...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea, she's having two modern dramas and she nang aek in it the one called Ruk Nai Marn Mek..I say good because she doesn't look right in these kind of dramas..Anyways I just read news and the kid that plays as the pra aek in Bla Boo Tong (Gus) is against other people for the Top Awards..I can't even believe it that he made it to the finals with Bla Boo Tong..Or actually I can't even believe it that Bla Boo Tong made it period..!! WTH..?! Even though he is the only one that made it but still..WTH?!! But how can he make it to the finals and into the awards when the lakorn isn't even over yet..?

fun

Expired Sarnie
An award for BBT :lol: really? ahaha... seriously? ahaha should i count on thai awards nowadays lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess not a lot of people are complaining then. Don't they usually cut it short if it does bad. I mean seriously who is still watching this boran. I know I and a few other quited since the beginning but I guess I am still curious by coming in this thread, is that the reason why they are still extending it lol because people get curious.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This thread is beyond quiet lol...I'm just waiting for it to be over..I want to see how the new series is gonna be but I'm 90% sure it will suck lol..

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
i've started to watch it and got to # 9 but the rest of the downloads said error and now i am gonna start to watch it on a .tv website and there are so many to watch idk if i even want to anymore after reading this discussion. & if the p'ek isnt cute i aint fcukin with it. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My parents can't quit not because they like it but because it's the only Boran that is around now a days lol since Channel 3 doesn't make them anymore. They've been watching old Boran's, but there are so much you can rewatch lol

Gooood Gosh please end beginning of Feb and please please not another remake... Damn if you guys are that out of writers pay me to do it lol :lol: