Bollywood News

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I thought Ash gained some lbs for the movie Bridge and Prejudice so I think she is trimming down to the way she use to be.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this film. I have always been a Rani's Fan, but recently I became John's Fan. So I am looking forward for this film.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I do agree that Rani look hotter with SRK. I thought she looked cute with Abhishek. Vivek and Rani onscreen is one of my favorite pairing. Love them in Saathiya.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
just hope that she doesn't trim down too much...she looked scary in Dil Ka Rhista...she was so bony in that movie

STIMA

even when she was in the movie...pride and prejudice..she still looked good..it didnt even look like she had extra weight on her....hm..i guess getting skinny is trimming down? o_O

Kelly

hmm john and rani! i wonder what it will be like! i'll have to see ahha!

Kelly

wow...it's ok the skinner the better i guess...compare thai actresses to indian actresses...thai girls are so skinny to the bony point!

Ana

sarNie Adult

By ApunKaChoice Bureau

Preity Zinta was said to be a better kisser than Mallika Sherawat and now reports indicate that the dashing John Abraham is more popular than the sex kitten in Toronto.

Two days after Mallika’s arrival in Toronto, no mainstream publication ran a story on her. Even the lively Star Gazing column in Toronto Star did not feature her, although it talked about how John was being mobbed by teenage girls at the airport who kept declaring 'We Love You John.'

Both Mallika and John were in Toronto recently for the premieres of their films - The Myth and Water respectively.

‘The Myth’, which stars Jackie Chan in the lead role, has Mallika in the role of an Indian princess.

‘Water’ is set in India in the late 1930s when the practice of child marriage was still prevalent. Young girls were often wed to older men for economic reasons. When the men died, they left behind young widows who were farmed out to ashrams.

‘Water’ stars John as an idealist law graduate, and follower of Mahatma Gandhi's ‘Quit India Movement.’

The film has John ignoring the cultural taboos and fulfilling his desire to marry a young widow played by Lisa Ray .

Ana

sarNie Adult

Director Shriram Raghavan says actor John Abraham is “indispensable� to his next movie.

Raghavan says the role of the protagonist in his next yet-untitled movie has been written keeping John Abraham in mind.

The movie will be an action-romance thriller with loads of stunts, fights and romance from the handsome hero who has gained popularity after his bike-riding thief act in the last year’s hit Dhoom .

Raghavan says John’s role in the movie has been written keeping in mind John's tremendous fan following among the teenage audiences.

"It's a solo hero lead for John and a very well-defined role with great action and romantic sequences... John is as much indispensable to the film as the film is to him,� Raghavan is quoted as saying.

The movie will go on floors by this year-end.

Raghavan will also direct John in another movie titled Raftaar that also stars Amitabh Bachchan .

-apunkachoice

Ana

sarNie Adult
The dashing John Abraham not only seems to be making big strides in Bollywood, but also in the advertisement world.

John’s career seems to have gone a full circle and he is now back in the reckoning as a model and seems to fit the bill perfectly for men's products.

At the moment, John endorses Wrangler jeans, Yamaha bikes, Fastrack eye gear and Samsung cell phones. He is considering signing two more brands.

Reports are that John takes home a neat Rs 10-15 million for every product he promotes. He quips that it's payback time for the days when actors would take away his work.

The general consensus in the advertising fraternity is that John is the other big endorsement star after Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan .

And soon to be aired is the shampoo ad in which John will be seen with his girlfriend Bipasha Basu .

- apunkachoice

He's hotttttttt :rolleyes: . Making it BIG :eek:

Ana

sarNie Adult

The gorgeous Aishwarya Rai is all set to star in the first negative role of her career in ‘Dhoom 2’.

And if the mantra of Dhoom was speed, the sequel’s all about ‘‘being sexy.’’

‘Dhoom 2’ will carry forward the escapades of ACP Jai Dixit ( Abhishek Bachchan ) and bikeman Ali ( Uday Chopra ).

John Abraham is out and Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai are the new thieves. But John’s girlfriend Bipasha Basu is part of the sequel.

Ash has already trained for cable stunts and jumps with ace action director Allan Amin.

As director Sanjay Gadhvi gears up to roll the film on September 16, he’s also on his way to creating a little bit of history. ‘Dhoom 2’ will mark the inauguration of the Andheri-based Yash Raj Studio, a long cherished dream of Yash Chopra .

Incidentally, ‘Dhoom 2’ was all set to commence on July 26 but the terrible rains in Mumbai that day saw the studio’s basement totally flooded. More chaos followed. The combination dates of Hrithik and Ash also got wasted.

Now, Gadhvi is rolling with Abhishek, Uday and Bipasha.

Yash Raj Films have ambitious plans for the Dhoom series. There are plans to make a franchise out of the film. ‘‘Yeah, they are looking to make it really big. Maybe we’ll have five Dhooms. The story certainly has the scope. It’s all about entertainment after all,’’ Gadhvi says.

-apunkachoice

Sp who saw the 1st part to it?! Miss Hrithik Roshan, but I wanna see John more..lol..to bad his charater died already :rolleyes:

Ana

sarNie Adult

For the first time, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan will share the stage for an awards show in the US.

The two handsome Khans of Bollywood will come together on stage at Sahara One Sangeet Awards. The show will be held at the Oakland Arena in Oakland, California, on September 24.

Click Here!

Besides SRK and Salman, Rani Mukherjee too will perform an item in the show.

Among other performers are music composer Shankar Mahadevan, choreographer Shiamak Davar and Pakistani pop sensation Faakhir.

The announcement of the performers was made on Monday, September 19, by PDM International.

Popular singer Shaan and actor-VJ Anusha Dandekar will host the Sahara One Sangeet Awards. The show will be telecast on Sahara One Television.

Salman Khan is already in the US (New York) for the shooting of Shirish Kunder’s movie Jaan-e-man. For years Salman and SRK were not on talking terms. But the two broke ice and became friends again about a year back during the marriage celebrations of Farah Khan .

-apunkachoice

Ana

sarNie Adult

Recently we told you that Shah Rukh Khan has the regret of lack of knowledge of music. But there is one thing that makes the superstar sad.

And that is the fact that SRK hasn't yet achieved success in doing action films.

It’s not that SRK hasn’t thrown a punch on-screen. Main Hoon Na had enough of action so did ‘Karan Arjun’, One 2 Ka 4 , Koyla , Josh and Baadshah .

But the crown of an action hero hasn’t really been there on SRK’s head. That tag belongs to the likes of Sanjay Dutt , Sunny Deol , Akshay Kumar , Sunil Shetty and Salman Khan .

So like a truly ambitious man, SRK wants to establish himself in the action sphere too. So, he has begun practicing it with his dear action directors.

However, his acting of stunt scenes has upset SRK's wife Gauri who is afraid of risks involved in doing stunts. Remember, SRK has already had a major back operation.

Despite this SRK wishes to become an action hero too before retiring as the super star of Bollywood.

= apunkachoice

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I haven't even seen the first part to it but I really want to see this one. But this movie isn't Aish's first "negative" role. She was the bad guy in Khakee, or so I heard. Anyways, Aish and Hrithik...let's see how that turns out.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I really enjoyed Dhoom although it was somewhat predictable at the end.. but I must say its really stylish and cool.

Definately looking forward to this. :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I seriously don't think he should try...he's already good enough doing the same movies that he's always done.