Bollywood News

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
kool. but i think it's not really fair to compete both cousin. but anyways good luck to them. i love both of them. plus preity zinta too. rani always star along side with kajol and preity, and i think the three of them are super.

cecilia

Staff member
^hihi..as much as i like rani..i think kajol is an indian all time classic actress..no one can live up to that..she make her mark...just like mahurit, dirya, and aish..and so is rani..they're all talent in their own way..but whatever it it..i still think YASHCHOPRA film are the greatest..i love all his movie..

anyway..i haven't seen black y4et..but the cover sorta look boring..and not vibrant enough to ctach my attention..even if i watch it for rani..i might think or have a feeling..i won't like it as much as i would on her other film..

and the thing with cast along side cousin as supporting actress..i think that it's just the beginning career of rani..since she had just debut..it's best if she get a supporting role and build her fanbase before give her such huge assignment..adn wont' take the fans by storm..:lol:..

anyway..i'm LOOKING FORWARD TO ''FANAA''..release date was today..gonna have to order mine soon..^^

danny

sarNie Hatchling
wow....this i must see...Salman Khan he's getting old but at least he looks better then before...lol...j/k...
but John didn't look at all like himself i was thinking "who the hell is this guy" then i realized "oh it's John"....lol.....and wow wow wow Kareena she's pretty, getting prettier....and Esha Deol she doesn't look like herself either, did she get skinny or something....???
thanks for sharing.....^^

darenwu

sarNie Egg
I like Rani !!!!
and I very dislike Kareena Kapoor, I just dont like her acting..no further comment

darenwu

sarNie Egg
oh my god reallllllllllly, indian culture will really get into american style, if Rani does it..i dont know what to say

neena

sarNie Adult
They aren't dating and they have NEVER DATED BEFORE! All these predictions are so stupid because this is all just a rumour. Now a days, there is nothing much happening in Bollywood. Everyone's just working hard to make a good movie. <THAT IS THE ONLY FACT IN BOLLWOOD TODAY.

I don't think anyone should believe it until they say it themselves that they are a couple. I think that everyone is assuming that they're together because they have lots of projects together this year. Maybe all this is a publicity stunt.

Mint27

interesting news, but don't know if it's true. I don't think Rani would do it either. She seems like the MOST mature INDIAN ACTRESS in Bollywood. She hasn't done anything as worst as others so I don't know if she would likely to do this. Hope there's more news soon though so I don't get so confused with my beloved Rani. :lol: :D :)