Bollywood News

Kelly

wow...paheli......story is so weird.....like when it was coming out i was so excited....then i saw it and thought it was alright! then...i hear people saying it was a flop...then now it's got itself a place in the oscar's over balck and others.....dang! i guess it has it's uniqness!

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG! I WANT TO SEE THIS SO BAD!

I love their clothing omg!!

THey keep it traditional and it's so sexy and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love their culture!

Kelly

thanks for sharing ana! was it just a friendly visit or what was it rella for?

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
awww,i wIsh i was there:D yea rite likE i knOe wat they are sayIng..lol....bUt forreal it lOoked fUn:D

Kelly

Aamir has a Yash Raj Film. Salman is going to work in a Yash Raj Film soon. On the other hand Shahrukh, who tasted his first success with Darr is not in any Yash Raj Film.

Indian Film Industry is ruled by three Khans’: Aamir, Shahrukh and Salman. Other hero’s like Saif, Akshay Kumar, Sunny Deol etc do not figure in near vicinity of these three in terms of popularity and demand. Strange it may sound each of these three are nearly in there early forties, but their popularity has remained the same. It is another matter that there popularity and fortunes keeps on changing each year.

For example, last year Shah Rukh was the undisputed king of the box-office and advertisements with hits like Main Hoon Naa and Veer Zaara to his credit. But in 2005 after the debacle of Swades and his home-production Paheli, his popularity has been and salability has become quiet less. He hasn’t been signed by his favorite banner Yash Raj Films and none his films are expected to be released in 2005. Though Karan Johar’s ‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kahna’ and Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ are on floor, but they won’t release before mid-2006.

On the other hand after a long break for the showbiz, Aamir Khan has signed three films after the success of ‘The Rising’. His ‘Rang De Basanti’ would be finished by November and Kunal Kohli would wind up ‘Fanah’ by mid-2006 followed by Vishal Bhardwaj’s Mr. Gupta and Mrs. Singh. Aamir Khan is also a hot-property for ad-filmmakers these days. He has reportedly been paid thirty million rupees for Toyota Innova ad-campaign.

Salman Khan has a fan following of his own and lives in his own world. In spite of working with new directors and new banners, Salman has been delivering hits after hits at the box-office. His recent releases ‘No Entry’ and ‘Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya’ did good business at the box-office.

Apart from films and Ad-Powers, in Indian Film Industry Star Power is also decided by the relations an actor has with film-production houses. While Aamir is working in Yash raj Films - Fahan, it is being rumored that Salman is going to do a Yash Raj Film soon. On the other hand Shah Rukh, who became their favorite with Darr doesn’t have a single film under the banner. Insiders and film-experts don’t take it as a co-incidence. According to them Yash Chopra always associates itself with successful people.

The salability of brand Shahrukh has been seen declining in recent times. His future depends on the fate of Karan Johar and Farah Khan’s films. If they fail, there would be no stopping the down fall of Shahrukh’s career. Problems have mounted on for Shahrukh after the failure of concert tours. 2006 would be a difficult and probably redefining year for Shahrukh.

Shahrukh is leaving no stones unturned whereas Salman and Aamir are enjoying their success without shouting ‘I am T

Kelly

Filed under: Bollywood News— somya @ 4:07 am

Kareena has done everything that has defied the laws of the Kapoor khandaan. From an on-screen lip-lock and sensational quotes to a pompously flaunted boyfriend, she can talk about it all…

Her being a true blue-blood Kapoor girl…
People might think that I had it easy But what they don’t understand is that it’s tough being a Kapoor girl. If any small town girl acts moderately well, people go berserk praising them. Karisma and I were never treated like underdogs.

Her lip-to-lip kiss with Fardeen Khan in Dev…
C’mon, lets grow up. We’re a new generation. If Raj Kapoor could show kissing on screen, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

Her sizzling chemistry with Fardeen Khan…
I think Fardeen and I have this unreal chemistry. I think he’s the hottest guy and alive and I have no bones in saying that!

Her retort to Ameesha Patel’s supposed statement on Karenna’s MMS controversy…
I don’t think Ameesha and I will bury the hatchet. I’m above all this now; I’m at a point that I don’t even want to react to what she talks. Maybe in my next life, I should be born an underdog and live in a small rented apartment, then at least, what I say might sound believable to people.

Her butt being called sexy by her male co-stars…
Thank God, people are at least voting me for something, even if it’s my butt! And it’s all because of Karan Johar. He started it all!

Kelly

What is with Kareena and cameras?

Hardly has the MMS scandal wasted away from public memory a new video has emerged to haunt her.

In another case of use of technology for obscene and perverted purposes, Kareena Kapoor has been caught undressing on camera.

A leading Mumbai-based tabloid claims to possess the tape but doesn’t claim its authenticity. According to the paper, the place looks like a plush hotel where Kareena walks into the room and undresses.

“If this is a doctored clip, then it’s a highly professional job. If it isn’t, Kareena and other actresses need to worry about it,� writes the daily, which has earlier published the intimate stills allegedly involving Ashmit Patel and Riya Sen.

This is the second time that Kareena has been allegedly ‘caught’ on camera. The MMS clip of Kareena kissing Shahid Kapur in a restaurant is very much in public’s memory.

Kelly

Sushmita Sen has recently signed a Hollywood movie that is being made by the daughter of actor Robert de Nero. The title is 'Karma Confessions'. The movie will have two Bollywood pairs --- Sush with her boyfriend Randeep Hooda and Suresh Oberoi with Rati Agnihotri. Sushmita Sen is a versatile actor . She is in the limelight after the release of her movie. This is unusual in the industry though. Mostly, heroes and heroes make a mark even before their movie release, usually in promos.

This doesn't happen in the case of Sush. She has proved her talent in all sorts of roles. The viewers are found cheering her in theater halls, irrespective of it being a comedy like 'Paisa Vasool or a serious role as in 'Samay' or a glamorous one in 'Main Hoon Na' or an amazing one in 'Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya'. Though she has impressed all, but her bindaas image has charmed director Vikram Bhatt so much that he wants to make a movie on his relationship with Sush, and that too without Sush playing its heroine .

neena

sarNie Adult
i love srk...even though he don't have a movie with yash i'm okay with it. his last one with yash wasn't too good, by that one i mean veer-zarra. srk shines no matter which director he works for, hasn't everybody known that by now?