Boran with Yui and Num???

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad P'Num has more projects. I can't wait to see P'Num and Jui again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks MasterMind for letting us know!!!!!!!!

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Yaa, finally I get to see P'Num and he is paired up with someone who can actually act.

Yui is so PRETTY... She matches this setting well... As for Noom... I do love the doode... But eh... he dont suit that era well... It was hard enuf to watch him in Tangpengkorn... hehe... he looks better in the modern or Bahnsaithong era... hehehe...

Yui is alwaise pretty and Noom is alwaise HOTT... hehe...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yay. Jui and Num again [: They were super cute in Fah Mee Tawan... I thought it was really YUI JIRNANAN, lol. I wouldn't mind seeing Num with Yui either. But yeah, I agree Num doesn't suit boran lakorns, lol. He looks funny.

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
don't like jui's act,at least not that good.emotion on her face always the same one, you can't see any change from her.bored.

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to watch this lakorn....miss P'Num sooooooooo much. He is one HOT actor of all time. Love him mak mak :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Can't wait to watch this lakorn...I'm a boran fan...so does anyone know if this lakorn is one of those types where they go back in time or something? Or is is all pretty much Boran?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. awwwe.. i wish it was num n yui but guess not.. but i like num n jui too hehehe,,

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I thought it was YUI and got all happy but
when I watched the video, it's not YUI but JUI!
LOL. wat similar names. ahhaha