Bothersome Bride [Aum|Ken]

Scene 7*
All of them are in the elevator to Athit's office room.

Rattanarin plays around and twitches her hair. Why me?

Athit tries to concentrate on his planning, but just can't. He turns to his mother. "Mom-"

Petchsee grins. "No, no, no and NO! I know what you're thinking na, Dan. Noo Thip is perfect for your badboy behavior! I'm certain she can change you..."

Rattanarin nods. "Yes, of course..."

Athit turns his head towards Rattanarin and secretly pinches her, whispering: "Shut up, Thip."

Rattanarin flicks his hand away. "Umm, why is this elevator not moving...?"

Everyone turns towards Athit.

Saksit sighs. "Dan, I thought I told YOU to press the floor!"

"But I thought you were going to press it, Dad!"

Petchsee shakes her head. "No, no. Not that. I thought Bua was going to press the number."

Bua blankly looks at her bosses. "I, uh-"

Athit cuts into the conversation once again. "I told my PA to press the number."

Rattanarin looks at Athit evily. She was going to KILL him. "Nope. You didn't tell me..."

Petchsee sighs. "Well, will someone just PRESS?"

Rattanarin nods. "What number ka, Khun Petchsee?"

"Oh, please call me Mom from now on. It's the 25th floor." Petchsee pauses and turns to Athit. "Dan, you lie to your mom now?"

Athit tries turning away, but just can't. "I, uh-"

Saksit snickers at his son. "Dan, I don't think you can get out of this one leaw na."

Rattanarin snorts.

"Hey! Mom, aren't you going to say anything about Thip snorting?" Let me try to change the conversation...

"You're not going to get out of this one THAT easily, Dan."

Rattanarin turns, putting on her sad face. "Sorry..."

Petchsee smiles. "It's ok, Noo Thip."

"Mom, why are you-"

"Why I am siding with Noo Thip?"

Athit nods. "Yes!"

Saksit turns to his wife. "We're there, Petchsee." He turns to Bua. "Umh, find the best wedding planner, ok? ASAP."

"Ka." Bua nods, scurrying out of the elevator and into her office room. Where in the world am I going to find a wedding planner?

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
haha... it's so funny... pity athit.. haha... everything he does also can't get away.. only thip can.. haha...

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
arranged marriage.. :D

haha..... i wonder how you going to make these two do a fill 360 and fall in love. It will be interesting.