Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

neena

sarNie Adult
:eek: reading that chart is making me too excited!!! whoa!! can't wait anymore!! i can read your chart perfectly wishbone! thank you!!! hmm...i wonder what this story will turn out like.... :lol: FITTING IS IN TWO DAYS?!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ty for the update Wishbone!! btw the tree diagram is perfectly clear..ty for the breakdown!

PS. SarN didnt even ask you if you are seeing anyone...she will just be your matchmaker lol.
(too bad she doesnt have an older brother..*nudged SarN~ what bout a younger bro or a cousin even?)

i so cant wait...hope the parents generation doesnt play out too long.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Thank you, Wishbone for the cute little chart. It clarifies the characters for me. Thank you, na!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
man. it's just so funny seeing gik and aff not together after tee tra .. and after jam leuy, we see ateam team together .. anyway, i'm excited for this lakorn .. can't wait til they do the fitting/opening part .. THANK YOU WISHBONE :wub: for the chart .. its' much understandable now ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww thanks wishbone. you made it more clearer for us!..alot of great cast in here. cant wait for the fitting!..its same day when sb airs

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it seems an interesting lakorn, and yes like "romeo and juliet".

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
oh most definetly Raiya ...where there is Umm ...JLR sisters will be right behind...lol

neena you are more than welcome to join in whenever you have the time.. ^_^

A*TEAm.... A*Team.... A*Team.....

JLR Sisters are here For the A*Team

Where there is Aum... there is Van!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cant Wait... and thanks for sharing all the informations on the lakorn everyone.. :kiss:

van~C!n

sarNie Adult
A*TEAm.... A*Team.... A*Team.....

JLR Sisters are here For the A*Team

Where there is Aum... there is Van!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Cant Wait... and thanks for sharing all the informations on the lakorn everyone.. :kiss:
Oops push the wrong thing...Sorry didnt mean to posted twice... Sorry

cecilia

Staff member
and when is the fitting day again?
isn't it tomorrow also? i thought i read it somewhere that this will have the same fitting day as SB premiere ..

nvm. i double check. WISHBONE had it post in page 19 stating that the fitting day will be tomorrow .. no opening ceremony according to atichart club.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like fitting days cuz the cast will be dressed up according to their characters from the lakorn

tommrow is such a great day. SB airs and fitting day for this lakorn

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
yah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can't wait to see my fav. onscreen couple together againa nd the fitting i'll be waiting to see that aum and aff have to make it man hope it's not like anne lol in borisad lol she missed it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i know .. let's hope they make it . i wanna see those funny or pretty clothes on .. i think i've seen enough of aff in them b/c of the period lakorn she's in and him, but not much .. it'll be different to see how TOMBOY she actually looks or how Chinese he looks without wearing those Chinese like shirt. or are they gonna do that .. hm .. but i'm excite .. hard to go to sleep tonight ..

neena

sarNie Adult
if you think about it...they could be doing the fitting right now...its mar. 27 11:06 am in thailand right now...hahaha...thats how obsessed i am about wanting to see the fitting for this lakorn!! i hope they make it too...and get to take pictures together!! memories will reappear in my head!! i'm getting excited!!!