Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i love the ost hehe.. xp .. n did i see punch lol.. whoot whoot.. jlr.. n now bgst.. hehe.. awesome.. xp .. the teasers are awesome.. i cant wait.. so not 15 no more but the 22 .. im so happy.. ateam. ateam.. been missing them..

hmmmmmmmmm... i see so many of the sis with bau's banner.. hmmm i guess i shall use it too .. to support hehe xp..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
=O ATEAM PICTURES! ahhaha im supp.to be ESSAYING rite now but taking a break to come check out this thread man lucky i did HAWTTTTTTTTTT ATEAM PIXS

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Pics from magazine.
Thank you and credit all scan pics and caps to ilovetaksaorn.com

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF ...she is so HOT :wub: haha...funnie...i never metion AUM..my eye only see AFF...really want to see her on screen

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
i love the ost hehe.. xp .. n did i see punch lol.. whoot whoot.. jlr.. n now bgst.. hehe.. awesome.. xp .. the teasers are awesome.. i cant wait.. so not 15 no more but the 22 .. im so happy.. ateam. ateam.. been missing them..

hmmmmmmmmm... i see so many of the sis with bau's banner.. hmmm i guess i shall use it too .. to support hehe xp..
hehheee everyone BROADCASTING ATEAM LAKORN w/ Bau's banner hehehheehehe woot woot CANT WAIT!
LOL yeah, i see some of the sisters using the banner HAHA .. but yes, it's for promotion, i'll just use it for now until tv3 comes up with a better wallpaper lols :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
and yeah, gosh SALA i see u have started your spamming campaign already lol!!!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
LOL, you guys are so observant!! hehe i didnt notice the earing too .. and ceci, lol i feel like stealing ur BGST banner :p hehe more promotion! arr stuff it im goin to use it too ok na?