Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg - look at the wallpaper with the couple shot of aum and aff together .. what is aum doin to aff?? looks like he's sniffing/about to kiss her :loool: lols - it's cute though :wub: :wub: :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF ..my hot mama ..just want to squeeze her tightly in my arm . That picture there look like he blowing in her ear haha..stop dat ..it tickle .

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks for posting the wallies... I love the one where aum looks like he's about to kiss aff...

I like it too. they r many messages behind it. He kind of teasing her or reluctant if to kiss or blow her...heheheh

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
omg - look at the wallpaper with the couple shot of aum and aff together .. what is aum doin to aff?? looks like he's sniffing/about to kiss her :loool: lols - it's cute though :wub: :wub: :wub:

this OWNS he is deff. trying to sneak a move hahahhahahhahahahahhahahha

AFF ..my hot mama ..just want to squeeze her tightly in my arm . That picture there look like he blowing in her ear haha..stop dat ..it tickle .
LMFAOO my laughs for the day ahhaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoooo thanks for the pics wishy... ahhhhhhhhhhhh im so excited.. i have butterflies in my tummy lol.. hahaha.. ateam looks so good.. woot woot xp..

cecilia

Staff member
^they always look good together ..
i so can't wait too .. only a few --- several days from today :loool:

dang it, i have school in the morning. so sad :(.. i will miss live streaming for monday :lmao:
wait, is it airing in the monday and tuesday slot since it air the 22dnd?

cecilia

Staff member
man, that mean, i only can watch on monday but can't upload. what a bummer.

at least, i get to do all the work on tuesday but still, mad that i will miss monday uploading. suck.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
man, that mean, i only can watch on monday but can't upload. what a bummer.

at least, i get to do all the work on tuesday but still, mad that i will miss monday uploading. suck.
HAHA, i'll help upload the first ep for you then. *pray to god that my bandwit doesnt run out before the 22nd*

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
What time (eastern time) and where can i do live streaming for this series once it starts to air?? I really want to do live streaming! hopefully I can.. If it airs monday and tuesday, maybe i can stream it before class on monday and then before work on tuesday!

cecilia

Staff member
^there are many stream sites to watch it ja.
just that for good streaming, you need to pay and iptv seem to be on it.

as for uploading .. bau will have to help me on the missing parts of live streaming on monday.
unless, timezone change and it'll be here 7:30 am instead :lol: