Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
hi, junji, long time no see you too Lol
i agree. should run like how exact did for KRKSuperstar :wub:

Finally saw episode two and I am already starting to hate Tah's character!!! he totally ditch Oh when her family came and see her and the baby! Awww Poor Oh!!!!

Aff is tooo funny!! I love her! she fits this tomboy role soo well! she's doing a great job!!! I love all her facial expression, they are too funny!

Poor Aum!!! My Thai sucks, but from the preview after episode 2 it looks like ah-nai is going to turn his back on Aum?? I hope not cos he was the only friend Aum had! Poor Aum if that is true he is left alone in this world for everyone to hate! Ah-Nai is handsome!! I've seen him in many lakorns before, but can't seem to make out who he is!

yeah this means episode 3 Aum is finally gonna go work for Aff's family! whooohooo, i can't wait for cute Aum and Aff scenes!!! I am soo excited!
i went back on episode 2 and can't find this scene that you mention. did i missed it? .. i watched it over 3x LOl

anyway, the friend played Oh's boss in that one lakorn with Tye .. 100 % borisut something.
he also in a few of PAT/POR lakorns too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^ LOLOLOL! That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard! He's got no case whatsoever, lol!

Anyways, hello my fellow ATEAM lovers, I haven't been here since JLR ended so I'm so happy to see their new lakorn. I'm back now just for this! Hehehe.

Now what is this with Ah-Peng
being gay
? You've got to be kidding me! What in the world??!! How cruel of him
to tie Dala down
like that. Very selfish. However, I do understand the need
to hide the fact of one's sexuality when it isn't tradition (men and women rather than men and men, women and women)
. Gosh, why can't we have the lakorn 5 days a week? The wait is killing me!
I know but it a way it good because if we have 5 days a week, I will be off the track since I have alot of homework. I rather let it be Fri-Sun like GGR it better. Mon-Tue, make the week so long.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I know but it a way it good because if we have 5 days a week, I will be off the track since I have alot of homework. I rather let it be Fri-Sun like GGR it better. Mon-Tue, make the week so long.
i totally agree.If it was five days a week, I would not be able to do any work...cos I m so obsessed with ateam...heheheh mon and tue reminds us of the JLR slot.... the mon-tue fever....

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
hi, junji, long time no see you too Lol
i agree. should run like how exact did for KRKSuperstar :wub:
i went back on episode 2 and can't find this scene that you mention. did i missed it? .. i watched it over 3x LOl

anyway, the friend played Oh's boss in that one lakorn with Tye .. 100 % borisut something.
he also in a few of PAT/POR lakorns too.

ahahaha.. OPPS my bad, i went back to rewatch the preview for episode 3 and it wasn't Ah-Nai who is turning his back on Aum.. It was actually Aum's older brother! sorry i had my people mixed up! Sorry about that!!!!

I didn't watch the lakorn with Tye...

But didn't Ah-Nai play the police officer in the lakorn with Janie and Ken? the lakorn "Ruk Nee Hua Jai rao Jong"???

I hate the waiting, but i think it would kill me if they were to air daily cos i do have to work and i do have school!! I would not get anything done if it was to air so many more days!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i totally agree.If it was five days a week, I would not be able to do any work...cos I m so obsessed with ateam...heheheh mon and tue reminds us of the JLR slot.... the mon-tue fever....
Yes, it remind me of JLR slot but I want it Fri-Sun, so we all can reunion on the weekend.

^:lol: .. i totally forgot about the schooling part :blush:
Maybe not just me that rather watch ATEAM lakorn than doing homework. AUM make us forgot about homework. Anyway my homework is to keep my eyes on him. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF so feisty and tomboyish it cute i never saw this side of her before lmao that what make it so funNNIEE! Can't wait to see she dress up or finally wear a skirt .

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I know!!! She plays this role so well!
I was really surprised myself since she is such a girly girl.

Every single movement and every expression is so tomboyish- it's precious!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
AFF so feisty and tomboyish it cute i never saw this side of her before lmao that what make it so funNNIEE! Can't wait to see she dress up or finally wear a skirt .
:lol: Remember we saw her in a dress and skirt in JLR, now it time for our Aff to get feisty and tomboyish. :p It Aff payback time, AUm please watch out. :lol: I saw Aff in a sweet and nice role,feisty and tomboyish, now I want to see her in the RICH GIRL ROLE, something new to ATEAM and ATEAM future project. :D

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: Remember we saw her in a dress and skirt in JLR, now it time for our Aff to get feisty and tomboyish. :p It Aff payback time, AUm please watch out. :lol: I saw Aff in a sweet and nice role,feisty and tomboyish, now I want to see her in the RICH GIRL ROLE, something new to ATEAM and ATEAM future project. :D

agreee! I want to see Aff in a rich role now!!! That girl is just soo beautiful! she can do anything! She plays the tomboy role so well! she really remind me of my little cousin who is a total tomboy!!! she act exactly like Aff in this lakorn including when Aff taps Ah-peng as if they've known each other for ages!! LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ah-Nai also played with Umm in the lakorn 'Soot ruk soot Duang Jai". They all grew up together. I think he likes Yard in there but he impregnant this one girl. She accidently killed him at the end.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ah-Nai also played with Umm in the lakorn 'Soot ruk soot Duang Jai". They all grew up together. I think he likes Yard in there but he impregnant this one girl. She accidently killed him at the end.

I haven't seen that series, but I'll put it on my list of something to watch just cos Ah-Nai is handsome.. tehehehe.. well ofcourse fo my Aum! lol..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok Sala is gona go finish OMFG OUR RAIYA! JUST SIGNED ON! =O MUAHHAHAHAH ok but continuing my sentence Sala is going to go finish ep 1 right now. well after i finish talking to raiya hahaahhaha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
HONEYS! *JLR SISTERS* omfg. i got my txting like blocked today it blows. ima power try to get my parents to give it back to me =// so how was ya'lls day

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
agreee! I want to see Aff in a rich role now!!! That girl is just soo beautiful! she can do anything! She plays the tomboy role so well! she really remind me of my little cousin who is a total tomboy!!! she act exactly like Aff in this lakorn including when Aff taps Ah-peng as if they've known each other for ages!! LOL
If you girls saw me outside. I dress like tomboy. :lol: My mom,brothers, and sister said it too. My lil bro said stay away or walk far away from him because he said I dress like boy. :loool: Sometime, he would said I wear boy jean but it really a girl jean. :lol: (while I do wear my third brother's jean and t-shirt) :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HONEYS! *JLR SISTERS* omfg. i got my txting like blocked today it blows. ima power try to get my parents to give it back to me =// so how was ya'lls day
GP so sorry if I kno I wouldnt txt you that much. Maybe now I call you better but wait i hope that dont count in your bill.