Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
oh man this totally sucks :( lol, im still on vacation at my mum's house so i havent seen like ep 1 and 2 yet .. anyhow, just dropping by to say hi to my sisters. bau loves and miss you all!!!! :wub:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
If you girls saw me outside. I dress like tomboy. :lol: My mom,brothers, and sister said it too. My lil bro said stay away or walk far away from him because he said I dress like boy. :loool: Sometime, he would said I wear boy jean but it really a girl jean. :lol: (while I do wear my third brother's jean and t-shirt) :loool:
Hey I can't blame you, sometimes guys clothes are pretty comfy. Every now and then i do find myself dressing like a guy, and I even own a pair of guy shorts, you know the ones that are beggy and gets down to your knee, yep i do and I love them too!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey I can't blame you, sometimes guys clothes are pretty comfy. Every now and then i do find myself dressing like a guy, and I even own a pair of guy shorts, you know the ones that are beggy and gets down to your knee, yep i do and I love them too!
Yes guy clothes are comfy. I love to waer Aum's clothes make me feel like he hugging me. :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes just finished the first episode. Whoa it took forever. I love it. Aff is just so mean, Aum needs to step up for himself. I love that part where Aum said you're not lovely at all and she replied, i didn't ask for you to love me. Cracked me up. The lakorn is so cute. I love the pace of the first episode.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
i agree.... though aff might be cueless of how important this hot chicken rice seller means to her life.... ehheheh they r so cute together... and hopefully for in ep 3...

fun

Expired Sarnie
^me too, that part is priceless.
I know, I liked it when nang ek and pra ek debate, hahahaha more like argue.

I am waiting on episode 2 with English sub, somehow it's harder for me to understand what they are saying. I am not use to the Thai-chinese dialect.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the background music is sad. its always like that in most of these type of drama where its base on a chinese family. it flows with the sad storyline

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I like the fact Punch's song would play when umm and aff comes on screen. Heheh... Almost Monday again. I dont know if should be happy or sad. Back to school on Monday...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
:lol: Remember we saw her in a dress and skirt in JLR, now it time for our Aff to get feisty and tomboyish. :p It Aff payback time, AUm please watch out. :lol: I saw Aff in a sweet and nice role,feisty and tomboyish, now I want to see her in the RICH GIRL ROLE, something new to ATEAM and ATEAM future project. :D
yeah! I wanna see Aff as a rich girl too... that's something I'm looking forward to... :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
If you girls saw me outside. I dress like tomboy. :lol: My mom,brothers, and sister said it too. My lil bro said stay away or walk far away from him because he said I dress like boy. :loool: Sometime, he would said I wear boy jean but it really a girl jean. :lol: (while I do wear my third brother's jean and t-shirt) :loool:
I dress like a tomboy too.. :lol: and my mom said I even act like one... it even came to the point when my mom thought I was having identity crisis and all... wth... :loool: maybe because I love looking at cars and guns and stuffs for the boys but she didn't know that I love staring at AUM's face and sexxxyyyy body... :drool: :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I love James' song! It goes so great with the lakorn and each time they put it on, it's always goes great with the scene!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dress like a tomboy too.. :lol: and my mom said I even act like one... it even came to the point when my mom thought I was having identity crisis and all... wth... :loool: maybe because I love looking at cars and guns and stuffs for the boys but she didn't know that I love staring at AUM's face and sexxxyyyy body... :drool: :lol:
LMAO it really depends on my mood, sometimes I dress like a boy and sometime I would like to do a lot of dress up.

hey i recorded the open song if any of u guys like the song here u go:

Botun Greep Sood Tai - open song
In BM there is the two official songs to the lakorn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not yet done watching ep 2... still waiting for the subs... Aff wanted to be a mechanic... :lol:
Same here, I just finished half of episode 2 with subs. Wishbone is quite fast, why didn't they air it 3 episode a week, two is not enough for me! :lol:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Same here, I just finished half of episode 2 with subs. Wishbone is quite fast, why didn't they air it 3 episode a week, two is not enough for me! :lol:
I think i am fine with two episode a week so i can do homework, study and still manage my full time job!!! I don't know if i can do anything if they were to air more a week.. ahahhaa.. but it would be soo nice cos we'll get more aum and aff, but it also means that it ends much sooner.. I hate it when i am soo into a lakorn and don't want it to end but it does!!