Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
wat is the ATEAM??? i am assuming AFF and AUM??

iono, but im not feelin this lakorn. it seems boring..the chinese thing needs to go..ploy isnt pretty with her hair like that. n aff needs her hair to be let down with curls again (cuz she's hot with them), and all of them needs to lose the chinese clothes and change to thai clothes..lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Like Hanjieun30 said, it's the magic of lakorn. gay guys can make a girl prego.. LoL

Even though there aren't alot of ateam scenes I am hooked! I actually like the fact that they are focusing alot on both families and not just that, the whole story is still developing. I also like the fact that they are making sure all characters stories are strong. I can't wait for episode three on monday!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tui's lips!!! soo sexy and soo kissable! But i can't forget to mention how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Aum's lips as well! Very kissable and sexy!!! DROOL!!!!
lol.. hmmmm.. a gay makin a woman prego lol.. haha.. reminds me of my new fic - ish lol.. haha hmmm i shall update it soon lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahahh today i invented JLR SALAD DRESSING
cuz today in foods/nutritions class i was supp. to bring ranch dressing but i forgot to bring it so i had to make it and like i experimented lmfao. w/ like apple cider vinegar, and sugar, salt, olive oil, blah blah and like my teacher's like omg. thats rele good you should name it and im like =D cuz i didn't xpect it to be good and like this asshole kid i hate with a passion is trying to take credit and he's like WE should name it thousand island or something and im like oh hell nah stfu I"M going to name it and when he mentioned ISLAND i was like =O JLR JUNGLE ISLAND DRESSING muahhaa. it owns
lmao .. wow .. haha..

LMFAO you think i remember it? cuz i followed the measurements in the book but then it tasted like shit so then i just had to experiment and i don't remember how much of what i put in hahhahahahahhahahah
whoa.. how do u know wat shit taste like gp.. u've been eatin some lol.. kekeke.. lol.. j/k..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
many will like this lakorn.. many will not.. i like this lakorn so far.. im like the story of the lakorn n how its different the rest.. xp..

mon-tues.. almost time ba-bay.. xp..

fun

Expired Sarnie
tah is gay? how could he made oh pregnant if he was gay? i need to find time watching this one...
Some people are afraid to say they are gay and most men don't realize that they are after they married. LMAO or it was just a cover up that he was gay and to have a heir to their name. That's pretty much it. But he got her pregnant twice in just one episode. It seems like he was more happy that a daughter was born than the son??? :lol:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm done watching ep 2! ah-peng and ah-la make babies so fast... she gave birth twice in one episode! :loool: more scenes of aum and aff on the next episode! :clap:

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
lol.. hmmmm.. a gay makin a woman prego lol.. haha.. reminds me of my new fic - ish lol.. haha hmmm i shall update it soon lol..

I havent read any fanfics that are written in here or anywhere esle at all. actually i had never heard of it until recently, i know i am late, but iwant to start reading them and maybe start writing my own, but i just can't seem to find the time to write any or even read any! But i bet they would be very interesting! If i was to write any, TIk or Aum or maybe ROme would be my p'eks! I think if i was to write, i'l have to write one with each one of them to be p'ek since i love them all the same! well no, TIk and Aum is just slightly higher of level than Rome..

You know what really piss me off about Ah-YONG'S dad.. grr, i hate the fact that he does not see his daughter's worth! I know he has all girls and want a son, but dude needs to except the fact that he got some lovely girls who is working their ass off to make him proud! and the part that piss me off the most about him is that when he found out that Ah-la and Ah-peng had a daughter he was pissed! Dude, he needs to be proud and happy for his daughter, not just that but nine month before (since i don't know how far apart the two kids are) Ah-la just had a boy! come on dude, with Ah-yok being his grandson he should of been happy and now the new granddaughter he should be happier since ah-la and ah-peng has a son and a daughter for his ass already!

Sorry just need to expres my anger with about their father!

Ah-joo's dad is not helping either! grrr dude needs more sense! the way his two son's are spendinga and are never home he should of atleast notice that something is wrong and he should atleast start seeing Ah-joo's worth.. Gosh, i can't wait to see his face when he finds out how terrible those two sons really are and how great ah-joo really is!!!

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Yes no class until 10am tomorrow morning, that means i may be able to catch episode 3 tomorrow! whoohoo!!! If not I can catch it before my 4pm class!!! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next! I am rooting for more Ateam scenes!!!!