Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I HATE Aff!! shes too pretty!!! :D ahhaha.. i am soo jealous of her! i LOVE her hair!!!

shes soo pretty in the picture of her and aum at the event!! i spy rome! oh he's so hot!!

Aum and Aff just need too get marry and make real ateam babies for us!!!
:loool: ateam babies... their names should also start with letter A, just like their mommy and daddy... :lol: that would be soooo cute! :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^well, we have baby Arik and Arisoya so far. We'll see how many we'll get in the future.

I'm still waiting for BABY VAMP PRISANA/VAMP AUM .. what shall we name them too :wub:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^

hi5 ceci! I'm waiting for prisana and vamp aum's baby... I hope sarn could get her internet back so she post an update.... sigh....

I'm about to write a lemon oneshot of ah-yong and ah-joo...I'll be posting it on the fanfic section if I'm through with it... :p

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hey, anyone knows if today ch3 ll air their game again and put BKST to 10:30 slot? I really hate this... why on earth this game air time take mon-tue time slot again? hopefully, I m wrong about this...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
hey, anyone knows if today ch3 ll air their game again and put BKST to 10:30 slot? I really hate this... why on earth this game air time take mon-tue time slot again? hopefully, I m wrong about this...
No, they will air BGST first and air FIFA World futsal at 10.15pm. (Thai VS Paraguay)
I checked the schedule already.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
No, they will air BGST first and air FIFA World futsal at 10.15pm. (Thai VS Paraguay)
I checked the schedule already.
thanks a million wishy.... u saved my day and now i m up again to wait for this lakorn...

cecilia

Staff member
^same here, i didnt' even think about the game LOl ..

thanks wishy for the update ..

rasamee

sarNie Egg
LOOKING FOR THAI LAKORN DRAMA I HAVE HEAPS ON OFFER DVD FORMAT ORIGINAL THAI AUDIO AND SOME HAVE ENGLISH SUBTITLES TOO
ENQUIRE AT banks_smile@hotmail.com
LATEST RELEASE 08 TO OLD RARE ONES FROM 5-10-20 YEARS AGO

ANY INTEREST EMAIL ME- POST WORLDWIDE

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
LOOKING FOR THAI LAKORN DRAMA I HAVE HEAPS ON OFFER DVD FORMAT ORIGINAL THAI AUDIO AND SOME HAVE ENGLISH SUBTITLES TOO
ENQUIRE AT banks_smile@hotmail.com
LATEST RELEASE 08 TO OLD RARE ONES FROM 5-10-20 YEARS AGO

ANY INTEREST EMAIL ME- POST WORLDWIDE
thanks not a working email

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: STD, ah, i have no class today due to review day at class for those that didn't finish their assignment :p^;