Boy Blinya

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow...I didn't know there was that much. But have you ever seen that one lakorn where Ann Tongprasom was the nang aek and the lakorn was dealing like with a haunted house or something like that. It was a Ch.7 lakorn... :unsure:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Where did you get that from Vandia? lol
[post="11461"][/post]​
this one girl shes a fan of boy brinya and she told me boy likes younger girls and i was like whatever ok sure :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha...i want him to like me! i'm young! lol

mm mmm! i love me some boy...boy brinya, that is! i can never get enough of that man! dang, i wish i had seen saladan! he was probably really hot in that. as for bla boo thong, hell, i can't even remember it. i know i've watched it, but i was really young so it's kind of a blur! wahhh!

and oh! to get off the subject again, haha, what's that one lakorn that you guys are talking about, the one with ann t...the haunted house one?! i want to see it but i've never heard of it! hopefully, you're not talking about tae pang korn. lol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thookatha said:
and oh! to get off the subject again, haha, what's that one lakorn that you guys are talking about, the one with ann t...the haunted house one?! i want to see it but i've never heard of it! hopefully, you're not talking about tae pang korn. lol
[post="11544"][/post]​
no it's not tae pang korn. :lol: i even don't know what's the title. ;) i think she's co-stars with johnny anfone in it. :unsure:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know but the lakorn with Ann T. as nang aek my friend told me that Jarb Penpetch was the pra aek. I think it's the same one. But yea it's not Tae Barng Gorn. This was old and it was a Ch7 lakorn.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I don't know but the lakorn with Ann T. as nang aek my friend told me that Jarb Penpetch was the pra aek. I think it's the same one. But yea it's not Tae Barng Gorn. This was old and it was a Ch7 lakorn.
[post="11888"][/post]​
oooh him? really i barely remember that lakorn..but hey why are we talking that in this thread? :huh:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
kitkat said:
oooh him? really i barely remember that lakorn..but hey why are we talking that in this thread? :huh:
[post="12073"][/post]​
because i drove us off topic. LOL as you can see, i am an ann fan!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I'm talking about it because Boy is in there!!! I wanna watch that lakorn so bad. But to bad Boy plays as a married guy in there.

Rakniran

Vandia said:
hey is it true that Boy Brinya likes younger girls? :blink:
[post="11456"][/post]​

Every guys like younger girls.Guys like their girls to be younger is very popular. Been around for century..Nothing new...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Rakniran said:
Every guys like younger girls.Guys like their girls to be younger is very popular. Been around for century..Nothing new...
[post="12590"][/post]​
that's true since my cousins usually gets an older guy. well..i don't mean that really old. :p probably from 5-10 years apart.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yup that's true. I like older guy's to. But he can't be that old now! No way! No one in there 40's ok. :p
[post="12972"][/post]​
for me he can be 5 years older then me no more older than that cause it's sick wait 6 years is the highest :lol: