Boy Pakorn

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know what happened to him!? He's all over Facebook and Instagram. He also just had a press conference. I suppose he made a mistake of some sort so he had to come out and clarify it !? Boy was crying too :( Someone did mention about s** so I'm wondering if that was the case? Hrmmm...

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
There were photos leaked of him in a bedroom when he went to Korea. In those photos, you could see the toes of the person he slept with on the bed and Boy standing up. It was said that the other party is the one who released the pictures and brags that Boy brought her to heaven four times. Some people assume it was a ladybody but no one really knows the true gender of the person. During the press conference, Boy admitted that he slept with the person and apologized to the media, his fans, friends and family. He won't reveal who the other party is because it'd cause them damage and they won't be able to handle the outcome. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@hsdsfan, Thank you so much!!! ^^

Poor Boy, you have to be extra careful especially when you're in the entertainment....At least he didn't come out to deny it.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Ow I hope nothing will happen to him. It takes some courage to do what he did tbh he wasn't obliged to admit; he could've just denied the news; but he actually come out and admit it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
That's it!?

The Thai media act like no one ever sleeps with anyone. Like the industry is only full or virgins and saints. (Sorry if I'm being too blunt) Yes, you probably shouldn't be sleeping around, but honestly I think that is a very private matter and that is up to the person to decide who and when. Boy is not married nor even in any sort of relationship, he is a single, good looking guy. That other person doesn't seem to be anyone's wife/ GF either...she just probably wanted attention, not much of a "scandal" here. Ouy! P'Boy no need to cry over this. You should just think of this as a learning experience.

Btw if the Thai industry can forget the Film's and Pinky's scandals, you have nothing to worry about.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update guys, I saw it everywhere too but don't know how to read thai so I was going to watch daokrajai tonight to see if there was any update on him. Poor Boy, geez he didn't even do anything wrong but just being human ^_^

rehann

sarNie Adult
i'm ok with peoples having sex... but transgender?? urghh thats creep me out... now how i gonna watch his lakorn...
not that i'm saying it' bad things... it's his right... what, when, who... etc etc... but me... i'm would have thinking that everytime i watch him on screen... transgender sex always giving me euuuuuuwwww feeling... sorry if i'm offend anybody but every person have their own opinion n acceptance over some issues... n such kind of sex is unbearable for me... Whatever it is... good luck for Boy n his family... hope i can forget this news before Nai Suan Kuan air...

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
hahaha, not laughing at boy or at the situation. i'm laughing that it's everywhere. boy has made major sex headlines for the past month. if yall are not following, then good. because this scandal is freaking crazy.

they had sex 4 rounds. the girl is a ladyboy. boy sleeps around. the girl hooker have slept with other daras. and sex headlines is creeping up to other daras too-pope, great, pong, blah blah. daras sleeping with transgenders and reporters and hooking up with the same girls. and the ladies claiming they've done it with which and which daras that's apparently half of ch3 actors, and that they have the bragging proof. how to filter out the bs? 

when i heard boy was gonna have a press conference, i don't know whether it's good or it's bad for him. i wouldn't call him any names or say it's stupidity, but i'll say it again, it's bad luck.

credits as tagged, red translations by me

spanky

sarNie OldFart
whatever he does is his life.....Transgender or not....speculation came from the image of the look of the feet and crazy nails? From the comment at Lyn blog....I got ugly man feet ...the news posted above the Tranny came out with news? 

He's a grown adult...wish more of them just be a man and upfront...and say...I'm a grown adult and we had consensual sex...it's human nature....he's not hurting anyone and not forcing anything upon anyone...

Not adultery...rape (like in lakorns)

ip.smilez said:
@hsdsfan, Thank you so much!!! ^^

Poor Boy, you have to be extra careful especially when you're in the entertainment....At least he didn't come out to deny it.

He initially did deny that it was him in the photo, but ultimately he accepted it.  Why do people think the person he slept with is a katoey?

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It's because previously there were rumours of him being gay and that he slept with katoey news reporters before. 

lakorNerd

sarNie Egg
no where in the news or whoever leaked this mention that it's a trans he slept with in the picture. it's only the public/netizens saying that the feet is ugly, thus it must be a trans and due to what hsdsfan stated above too. everyone made fun of the feet including on shows (saying she must missed a pedicure/she needs a pedicure/her feet is ugly/her feet is giant like a man) and blown it out of proportion. girls have ugly feet, but just because it's out on the open to critique and bash, they just want to slander him with sleeping with a trans.

now that her face is all over, it'll be soon that a name will pop up (it probably is already), and then the fans/netizens bashing her will officially start. it's obvious that (1) she leaked the pics herself or (2) sent to to friends as bragging rights and the friends then circulate it and the leak happened. he shouldn't had had a one night stand. and any girl with good intentions doesn't take an incriminating photo after the deed. to backmail boy or to having bragging proofs or to keep as memorabilia, this girl needs to be slapped. 

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Men's desire....... 
I think it shouldn't be a big problem because based on what I heard from relatives/friends and even in lakorn is that in Thai society men are more vulnerable to be gay (I'm sorry if this offense you, but it's true to me) . 

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I honestly think it is not a transgender person. From her picture, she looks fully like a girl to me. But I habe no feelings for this. P'Boy most likely learned his lesson, or whatever he learned from this. But that is a bad influence and disappountment over the people that love him. I saw a picture P'Mint posted on ig supporting him, saying she loves him. There are so many gay/transgender news about pra'eks these days huh? Pretty sure this news Is going to pass as fast as how a slut passes to another man.
I'm honestly starting to get sick of all this "gay/transgender" news going around about pra'eks. I ignore these news as much as possible because I honestly think it is stupid. Also, I really don't care what they do with their love/sexual life, I just watch their lakorns--nothing really about their personal and private lives.... Seriously, I would hate to see the Thai media end up like the American paparazzi.
Anyways, I give P'Boy my support too. Use this experience to help you act more, na P'Boy? :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. I never pay attention to Boy but this is quite some news lol. One night stand in Korea. Perhaps, the girl is Thai too, and they both willingly planned it and did it. Boy's hitting his 30, lol, its okay to have premarital sex, but why the need to cry? Lol. funny

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just read about this news on Lyn's Lakorn Blog. As a viewer I can't help but do feel a bit disappointed with Boy; not that he had sex, not that it may've been a transgender he had sex with, not that it may ruin his pure image, but the fact that he did it so casually and to a person he had JUST met at a bar...? If it was his girlfriend, I wouldn't be bothered much, BUT knowing that it was a random person (maybe a prostitute) gives me the impression that he is the type of guy who enjoys going out and having casual sex with random people. I'm pretty old fashioned, so it is disappointing, especially when I admired Boy for his unique image. I don't know if I'll see him the same.

Just wanted to add another comment. Crying isn't going to solve anything, he needn't cry. It makes matters worse. He made it seem like he did something HORRIBLE...or DID he? Which was why he cried his heart out?? DUm, Dum, dum~ Uh oh, seems like there's more to it than the pictures show. Haha.