Boy Piyarat Arthakornsiripho

lovely_jenny

sarNie Egg
yep he is the shortest one, but he looks different in the mvies and the pics. cuz of his hair i guess.. i think he looks better in the movies though.. funny my first time ever seeing him like this...

promise

sarNie Egg
oh my god! he is so HOT!!!!! i love his last lakorn that i saw! ah so cute :wub: and i also love his new lakorn! :p

STIMA

OMG OMG ! I LOVE BOY! HES THE FIRST THAI ACTOR I FELL IN LOVE WITH GSH *DIES FOREVER

yak

sarNie Adult
so are their brother and sister.... if yah.... that will be something there... lol...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
If u talking about boy and bee yes they real sister n brother in real life... yep would love to see aom+boy together

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
dang i havent seen boy for the longest time xp .. gosh.. such a kutie.. xp lol..

xisxyooj

sarNie Egg
luv BOY especially him in thai boran lakorns!!
meh fav is Koh Kaya Sith!!! but heard dat he isn't going to stars in them for a while T_____________T;;;
sO sAd...

vangb01

sarNie Egg
is this the boy that was in nang sib song?? than also in manorah?? isn't matika and boy brother and sister cause that's what i've read somewhere?? if they are that is gross because they have some hugging scene and her calling him husband. after i found that out i didn't even watch manorah .