brenda song

nekoyuyu

sarNie Egg
hey people chill out... People can claimed whatever nationalities or ethnic they wanted...we are living in a diverse world...

If Branda wants to be on hundred percent thai, than thai she is...just like tigger wood, who cliamed himself to be white...(lol!) Let people think whatever they want, we human has the eyes (see) and judgement (decided what they are to us).

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
OH WELL PEOPLE... LET'S JUST LET THIS GO.. SHE CAN BE WHOEVER SHE WANTS..THAI..WHITE.. WHATEVER.. WE ALL KNOW SHE HMOOB.. SO IT'S ALL KEWL... :)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yea i did saw a little show of her speaking in hmong saying her neam and she also brought some pictures and the baby carrier on te show...i don't know but i like being Hmong! wats wrong with being Hmong? :D

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea i did saw a little show of her speaking in hmong saying her neam and she also brought some pictures and the baby carrier on te show...i don't know but i like being Hmong! wats wrong with being Hmong? :D
me too..i like being hmong...i think our language is like a bit easier for other people to copy....but i hate it most when people who don't know what race u r jus strait up say "ching ching chong"...ugh!! hate it when people say that...gets on my nerves!!!!

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
haha...get over it ppl...you have "hmong" pride...props to you...but not everyone loves being hmong...you love being hmong so much...that's great...go shout it out to the rest of the world...go take out a billboard...go do whatever to make yourself happy knowing that you're hmong and everyone should have the same "hmong" pride as you...just get over yourselves already...sheesh...hmongs aren't all that...it's her life...she can claim whatever she wants and it has nothing whatsoever to do with you...and before you start accusing others of not claiming to have the same "hmong" pride as you...take a good look and listen carefully first...as far as i know and SEEN...she did come out and claim she's hmong...which is stupid if you ask me because sooner or later hmong ppl will put her down and make a big deal out of nothing...such as this so called "clip"....when she came out and claimed that she's hmong and hmong ppl found out about it they were all jumping for joy because there's a hmong "star" in the american entertainment industry...but now everyone's dissing her and saying that she doesn't deserve to be a star because she didn't know the difference between hmong and thai clothing...HAHA...hmong ppl with the "hmong" pride just think too highly of themselves...haha...so pathetic...why don't you go kiss yourself in the mirror to make up for us hmongs with no "hmong" pride and we should be ashamed of ourselves because we have no pride...haha...

cecilia

Staff member
I watched the segment of her telling the world about how her grandma crossing the river and stuff..she even have slide show of her grandma and then she go on to tell the story about the baby carrier..for her intro she said '' ''nyob zoo, kuv lub npe hu ua Brenda Xyooj''..and i think she spoke all three languages..

and whatever ppl accuse her off..i think it's just rumors, presumption and most of all..maybe envy.. -_- ...
anyway..like anti-hmong said..not alot of ppl proud to be part of the hmong pride and they have their reason for it..so whatever it is..if they still have a little bit of hmong in them..then theyr'e cool..

ruam roov los tsis yog ruam roov - hmong seem to destinct anyway..trust me, even i have hard time pronouncing HMONG.. but i still stay true to my root..and yah..sometime..the price of getting one thing is worth letting go of something..so why not..i dont' blame her if rumors is true..

beside..she's making a differernce in her life..what's there to worry about..hmong or no hmong..i see no biggie in it..^^

cecilia

Staff member
^she didn't deny her nationality..she did said she's hmong thai american.. we shouldn't judge base on rumors..by the look of her youtube link when she's a one of her cousin's birthday party ..she seem proud to be asian not just hmong..:lol:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i know this is kinda stupid.. always bringing her up but my lil' sis was just watching " suite life of zack & cody"

brenda show a picture of herself wearing hmong clothes when she was little and she said it was "Thai"..

Lol...:lol: looks nothing like Thai..lol... She was wearing hmong clothes..lol.. just because her mother is full blooded Thai.. she's gonna consider herself Thai and not hmong.. i can't believe she's embarrassed to be hmong.. can't believe this girl.. :wacko:

huh..........she didnt sai that....hahaha......she sai she was hmong. I WATCHED IT COUPLE TIMES ALREADY

bugsy

sarNie Adult
What do you call a bee that gives milk? :lol:

sweetyaj

sarNie Elites
i think we should lay off of her...for the first time i agree with anti-hmong....so wat if she is hiding dat she is hmong at least she is being true to herself...n if u don;t like it than try best to change don't accuse her anymore...its a free country...she can say anything she like...she can be anybody she wants to be...so jus stop hating and have a nice peaceful forum....

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I read this outta curiosity. Interesting ...but I saw the Disney channel clip as well, and she seems pretty proud of her nationality of being Hmong Thai and American. Unless she said otherwise somewhere else or something?

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Umm, let's see, what can i say.

I've meet the girl, she's funny and very sweet. So no hard feelings from me.

All I can say is to those, who hasn't lived in areas where there are NO HMONGS, go try explaining to them other people what HMONG is, then sooner or later, you're gonna stop telling them the whole story. Trust me, I've been there done that.

Also nationality is determined by which country you're born in, not your ethnicity. Just want to clear that up.

Anyways, don't hate the girl, ya don't even know her personally. I mean if you did, then yeah you have ever right to, but also she has every right to hate you too, see where I'm getting at. Doesn't matter if you like or hate her, she can like or hate ya too.

Hmong or Thai, or whatever, who cares, it's her life, she can claim to be black for all I care, she's doing what she loves let her be.

natty

Chubs
sorry for butting in where i'm not suppose to and causing trouble again..

i said this before i'll say it again.. and it's meant to offend ok.. so take it as it is..

having pride is great but if the majority of them are or act ghetto then i would claim other nationality too..

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
haha. who cares about brenda! she's not even in the hmong entertainment. her shows are for kids only, not my taste. :lol:i don't care if i'm a hater, at others forum, there's more brenda song haters.