Brenda Song

Saifah

bite me x___
i just got done watching her new disney channel movie "Wendy Wu homecoming warrior" it was so awesome. She was so pretty.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The guy that played Shen looked so hot in regular clothes...Brenda is so cute!!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
my sister received her Audrey magazine today and i was reading it there was a whole page about Brenda Song the movie Wendy Wu or something i thought that was cool they kinda talked about her family too!!thought i share it was quite interesting!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
her co-star, Shen, in the new movie "Wendy Wu, Homecoming Warrior" is SOOOOOO FREAKKKKKIIINNN HOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

dROOLSS...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
SHEN IS HOTTTTTT.. HE HAS THAT AXCENT.. HAHA.. THATS TOTALY SPELLED WRONG.. BUT ANYWAYS.. HE LOOKED HOTT WHEN BRENDA GAVE HIM A MAKEOVER... HE'S SOO CUTE WITH HIS HAIR DOWN..

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
xxmiss_maixx said:
how do you know? where did you find the information?
[post="131689"][/post]​
Yes, she is hmong mix with thai and she's also white. I know this because her grandparents used to or still go to my boyfriend's church in the valley.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lala209 said:
Yes, she is hmong mix with thai and she's also white. I know this because her grandparents used to or still go to my boyfriend's church in the valley.
[post="135114"][/post]​
how do i know?

because i remember hearing her speak hmong like ten thousand years ago.. j/k...hehe...

i remember seeing her at sac new year.. whatever years ago.. she spoke hmoob dawj... :)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
when i saw brenda at cal expo new years way back in like '98 or '99 or something... she was a kid. she wasn't popular yet.

i don't remember hearing her speak hmong. but she spoke in engligh. she had some pictures on display.

cecilia

Staff member
just recently, in case no one seen it...

there's a special scene of her introducing her heritage (during the wendy wu airing) . she did spoke a little bit of hmong..but the only thing that she said was..''nyob zoo, kuv lub npe hu BRENDA'' and that's it..and then she continue to explain the ''HLAB NYIAS'' that carry the baby..i think it's call someting like a babypounch..or carrying thing..you know what i meant..they also shown some pix of her and her granny..her granny is hmong and so i don't think white have anything to do with this..as in acting all white in wendy wu..i guess chinese girl do that..*sorry didn't meant to you know be bias here*

you can also find it at her site in disney web under the suite life of zack and cody..*how do i know..cuz my little sister watch it all the time..:lol: *...hope this help..

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not so sure..but her hmong sound pretty good..i didnt' hear alot of you know hmonglish accent..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Unfortunately, her grandpa just recently passed away so she was at his funeral in Stockton not too long ago...maybe about a week or so...she's related to my sister's bf...