Broken Pieces...

Nattrakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah yeah!! hik hik!! poor ann and the baby!! but then thought of them making another baby's make me gone wild!! lolzzzz dude i'm a pervert!!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
hes definitely getting his revenge....damn...he got sue good....
so sad they lost there child....
keep it coming i feel like its coming to an end....
actually it is and I think I'm having a hard time letting go. -_-

omg so sad she lost the child... thanks.. this time sue is gonna get what she deserved.. yay...
yea, i don't know if anyone ever caught the idea that i was trying to include... the baby was actually ann's dad being recarnated...

YES Sue's going to jail, but there was something inside me wanted Sue to get one of those weird, crazy, or odd death like in Exact lakorns with the nang rai dies (Bee in that Superstar one, Aerin in KLP, Aom in ACD, ...)
AWWW their baby died :( that's really sad.
Hmmm i didn't think of that idea RR. That would have been a good twist.

oh my... why you want to kill her baby??? sob...sob... so pity ann and aum... sigh...
i wish that sue get heavy punishment... not only kidnap ann but also indirectly kill the baby....
Don't worry, sue will get what she deserve. Aum will make sure of it.

Yeah yeah!! hik hik!! poor ann and the baby!! but then thought of them making another baby's make me gone wild!! lolzzzz dude i'm a pervert!!
LoL, there's no grieving period is there? before they jump on the baby wagon again. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for a sad but yet satisfying update. RR so funny, I hate how exact have the nang rai die, it is so cliche and stupid. Okay all the bad deed they did, in the end they died. I want more than just death. That is why too easy of a punishment. So I am glad Sue is going to jail and hopefully for good too. There should be a part 2 lol... Sue getting out of jail seeking for revenge lol :lol:

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
A really well written fanfiction ! Two thumps up ! I read all chapters in one shot ! It was so good ! Although I found the marriage sequence a bit too fast. I guess I would have enjoyed a bit more tension and bickering between them or something ( undertands :r-scene-pop-corn: ) Lol !

But It was truly great ! I found the story really addictive ! I can't wait for the next chapter ! maybe baby number 2 on the way ?

Keep up the good work ! we're loving you ! :clap:

To lady0fdarkness yea I like it too when the man knows how to protect his woman and does not care about what others might think about him. ( oh ! he slap a woman, what a brute ! he's the pra'erk. he can't do that :rolleyes: ) or maybe I just like them that way ! :p

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
A really well written fanfiction ! Two thumps up ! I read all chapters in one shot ! It was so good ! Although I found the marriage sequence a bit too fast. I guess I would have enjoyed a bit more tension and bickering between them or something ( undertands :r-scene-pop-corn: ) Lol !

But It was truly great ! I found the story really addictive ! I can't wait for the next chapter ! maybe baby number 2 on the way ?

Keep up the good work ! we're loving you ! :clap:

To lady0fdarkness yea I like it too when the man knows how to protect his woman and does not care about what others might think about him. ( oh ! he slap a woman, what a brute ! he's the pra'erk. he can't do that :rolleyes: ) or maybe I just like them that way ! :p

thanks for enjoying and reading!! I too, was getting quite addicted writing this fic. ^_^
after I wrote the wedding scene, i realized i should have extended their bickering a little longer :lol: .. oh well.. the next story will make up for it. :rolleyes: Stay tune for the next update... hopefully soon!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Thirty-Three

Ann lay in the hammock on her side using the palm trees as the shade to shield against the hot sun. The sound of the roaring ocean sooth her mind, body and particularly her heart... There were nights when she would wake up in sweats and tears from dreaming about their loss child. And each time it happened, Aum was there to wrap his protective arms around her and rock her back to sleep. Sigh. Since the nightmare incident, Aum had kept her hidden and under protective watch around the clock with or without him around. Even though at times, she felt suffocated by the concern and protection but yet she knew this is the best for her. It will surely give him some peace of mind knowing she's in a safe guard when he's away for work. Ann reach for the white sand and played with it until a stong but gentle hand grab her wrist. "Hi love..." he whisper softly in her ear.

Ann smile happily and turn around to face her husband. She lean in and kiss him on the lips. "You're back."

He smile and lean in to kiss her lips back. "of course... why wouldn't I be? My wife is here..."

"Where did you go these past few days?" She asked with curious eyes. He left for days and didn't explain why.

Aum cup her face and kiss her for a second time. "I had to put those rotten dogs in jail."

"Oh.." Ann murmer. She knew who he meant. "So.... how did it go?"

"Excellent." He lean back and lay flat on the hammock. "They will enjoy their hell vacation for a very long time."

Suddenly her eyes became teary and quickly she lean down in the nook of his neck so she could wipe the tears secretly.

"Ann..."

"hmm?"

He pull her up a little so their face were in line. "Why are you crying?" His thumb brush away the warm tears. She shakes her head. "What wrong? His voice soft. "Tell me please..."

She finally clear the sob in her thought. "It's nothing...." Yet his eyes plead for her to tell "...just choke up about the whole situation."

Aum pull her in for a warm hug and kiss her forehead. "We can finallly put this ordeal behind us and live again." Ann nod and felt his lips brush against her head.

--

Ann stood in front of the long mirror wearing her diamond earrings to compliment the beautiful black halter dress Aum had suprise her both with. She check herself once more and smooth out the dress against her curves with a delightful smile. He told her to get ready by 7pm and will have a driver pick her up. Once she step out of the door of their new home, she is greeted by a black limo with the driver holding the door open and dozen of mixed roses in hand.

"Hello Ma'am. My name is Richard and I will be your driver for tonight." He hands her the roses. "Mr.Atichart asked me to give you these."

Ann couldn't conceal the smile from ear to ear. "Thank you. Can you tell me where he's meeting me?"

Richard smile softly. "I'm sorry. He instruct me to not say a word until you arrive at the destination."

"Fine..." She mutter with a smile still in place and enter the limo.The windows was heavily tint that she could not see the darn road. "Aum... you better make this surprise extra special." She takes one stem and sniff the lovely smell. Even though she wish it would be orchids but roses can be for today. Finally the limo came to a stop and the door opens to see her husband waiting in a shiny blacksuit and matching tie.

He place his hand out and Ann accept as she got out with her eyes wandering around the area. Boats... so many of it. Aum lean in and kiss his wife on the cheek. "Surprise?"

"Uh.. no..." Yet her cheeks probably went up to 10 shades of red.

He take the single rose out her hand and toss it back into the limo. "Hey, what are you doing?" Ann ask.

"What? you don't need that for now. Let's go." He grab her hand and start to walk along the dock under the bright moonlight.

"Are you taking me for a boat ride hun?"

"Maybe..." he smile and give her hand a tiny squeeze.

They stop and were greeted by a man in his 40's. "Welcome to the princess yacht Mr. and Mrs. Atichart."

"Thank you captain."

Ann walk up the little steps and couldn't believe they're going sailing in this grand yacht. The boat set sail toward the middle of the water. The only sound heard was the soft classical music playing. While they waited for the chef to prepare dinner, both sat around deck... sipping on champagne and munching appetizers.

"I have such fine taste in dresses... makes me want to undress you right now..."

She playfully slap him in the arm. "geez, no gutter mind please."

"Why not? I'm always going to want you no matter where we're at."

Ann pinch her husband nose then kiss the tip of it, "later..."

The chef came out to inform them dinner is ready. The table was set up under the moonlight with candlelights and a vase of orchids on the side. Aum pull out a chair for Ann then seat himself across from her.

"Smells good." Ann sniff the aroma into her lungs and is surprise....

After their delicious three courses dinner ending with Ann's favorite dessert.... gigantic ice cream sundae, the couple slow dance to "savage garden - truely, madly, deeply".

Ann wrap her petite arms around her husband neck while beaming him a lovely smile. "so.... what's the occasion?" she asked, staring deeply into his brown eyes.

"Occasion?" he raise his left brow. "what occassion?"

She pinch his nose. "you know exactly what i'm talking about."

He shrug his shoulder and try desperately not to chuckle. "really hun, i have no idea what you are talking about."

"You don't know huh?" She ask with a smirk before biting his ear.

"Ah! what are you doing!?" He scream before she pull away.

Ann stand still and smile happily. "Happy anniversary my dear husband."

When he finally stop feeling her teeth mark on his earlobe. Aum pull her body rapidly into his arms and whisper in a devilish tone of voice. "you are sooo going to pay for that bite tonight my dear wife." He kissed her passionately and carry her in his arms to the secret yacht room. Once inside, he lay her on the bed and stare at her beautiful face with only the moonlight as their light. He lean his forehead against hers and mouth softly. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. I have a gift for you."

"What is it?"

Ann takes his hand and kissed it softly before placing it upon her stomach. "We're expecting again."

"W-what?" Did I hear it right. "You're pregnant but you were drinking champagne and you ate almost everything...?"

"Well not every pregnancy is the same and i was not drinking the champagne. If you didn't notice , I had sips really." She said, trying hard not to cry.

Right. She did take sips. Suddenly his heart jump for joy with his thumbs brushing the soft tears from her eyes. "I couldn't ask for a better gift. Happy anniversay." he lean down and plant a soft one with his fingers reaching to untie the halter. "But you're still getting punish. Our baby wouldn't mind."

Ann grinned between the kisses. "Are you serious?"

"very serious..."

[the.end.] :wub:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
sorry for being MIA and slow with this update. I hope you girls enjoyed it and thanks so much for reading this story. I admit, I got soooo addicted to this story that I had a hard time letting go/ending it. Hence the reason why I slowly update plus work gotten busy and the social life is picking up again. :D Must be the warm weather and people are out of hibernation season.

Anywho, enjoy my other story that is in progress now. I will be working on the next update shortly. :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
sniff sniff, this finally ended. It was so sweet. I am so in love with Aum :wub: Thank you. Looking forward to FD.

pze

sarNie Adult
that was such a cute ending....imma miss this....

thanks for writing such a great ff..

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
ohhhhhhhhhhh that was such a perfect ending !!! so sweet !! I was awe-ing while reading it. you're truly talented ! I can't wait for your next project. I'll tag along ! Good job girl !! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
aww.. at least they are blessed with another baby. sweet ending. :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweee Chinkywinky... I finally able to finish it & I absolutely loved it! :D So beautiful...! Now I gotta catch up with your latest fic. hehe. thanks for a great fic! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
so i read this fiction within 2 hours .. it was SUPER INTERESTING and good -- love the part where he take revenge on her.
i do however think it wasn't all that big of a deal to create such BIG burden on Anne's character --- Aum was just too hard head (but i like)
would have been more interesting if you make Anne find out about her 'renting' his place ^^ (remind me of RLSR of tikker/aom)

aside from this, i've been picturing AFF playing Anne's role in here -- must be the fever i have with the ATEAM together ^^
it also inspire me to make a fiction cover as well --- hope these are okay ^^

*can't make up my mind b/c they turn out nice (in my book) LOl Enjoy!

fun

Expired Sarnie
so i read this fiction within 2 hours .. it was SUPER INTERESTING and good -- love the part where he take revenge on her.
i do however think it wasn't all that big of a deal to create such BIG burden on Anne's character --- Aum was just too hard head (but i like)
would have been more interesting if you make Anne find out about her 'renting' his place ^^ (remind me of RLSR of tikker/aom)

I can only picture Aum being gay! Got to blame Julie for making me think this way.

The story was interesting as hell but gosh I wanted to kick his ass. But at the same time he was so sweet. My favorite part was when he went to rescue her and said he was going to be the shit out of who ever did it lol oh the most memorable part was when Aum thought of Ann and was unable to have sex with another girl lol... that so darn .... I don't know what to say.