Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Heum..I wonder why...Maybe you can go to like Obizgo or some other sites where you can watch online and get it from there...

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
That sucks that Thaitv took it off. Thank you sam1 for uploading all this time! Hopefully they bring it back or you can find some other way to get it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
wah?? to scared why come??? umm I would have totally understood .. if its a lakorn that is current but no one else can get .. lol >.< well you guys may have to wait till the weekend for me to record 34 also... I have finals in the week after muahha and using weekdays to study so I can lounge weekends.. but I'll totally do it this weekend =]

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem Tina..! Thanks a lot though..Your the best..! Just hopefully the site your getting it from doesn't take it off also..lol..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I e-mailed the iptv people and this is what they said....

Sorry... the license of Channel 7 has been canceled , new program from Ch7 will no longer be available

So does that mean that we can't watch ch7 lakorns..music and things anymore..? If so thats soo totally gonna suck..!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
thats just for iptv though... lol meaning that the stuff for ch.7 will not be airing on iptv anymore.. so then theres alway doojza .. bbtv... and others ..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Does it also mean that CH7 things won't be in the VDO store either..?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Wow, that will be suck then. I wish they still keep DVO. thank for uploading all this times sam1 and thank you advance tina for will uploading.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 35 nothing really happened..It was focusing on Petchdara's parents castle..Well Rasameejan escaped with Pom Tong because they were going to kill him..Then it ended..But before that nothing interesting happened..