Bua Kaew Jukgrote

val

sarNie Adult
o__O my 2 cents on this lakorn.. I think Kaew Kinaree stood out most in the lakorn.. she showed up the 2nd half of the lakorn and totally washed Bua Kaew and Upsornsuda Under the Sea lol ... I am in ruk now :wub: she rocks.. and she's so cute and man beautiful... when she died I was like dude man .. so sad T______T but it was a huge impact in the lakorn muahah the only scene in the lakorn that actually meant and made me feel something ...

as for tawanchai .. man she watched her dad kill her mom .. then get killed by her mom's other husband poor child ... out of all the children I think I feel for her the most... and she's pretty cute hehehe
what... :eek: kaew kinaree die? kill by lek and then tar kill lek this is really stupid then. why don't they just made keaw kinaree and lek ended up together instead of making them died and what about their kid tawanchai? boran lakorn nowaday is really disappoint. dida really need to step back and fix things up

annea

sarNie Adult
tell me about it they disappoint me thats why i gave up on borlan lakorns........but i watch it once in awhile when i dont have anything to watch i just click on it....hehehehe

yea it sucks how kaewkinnaree have to die.......

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that they just ended the series like that! :angry: There are so many things to wrap up in the series and they didn't even wrap it up.
We don't know if Phem Tong is going to get his country back when he left with his father.
Bua Tong is left behind with uncertain emotions, like she wanted to go after him, but her pride won't let her
Tawanchai just left without solving her anger problem at them
Buakaew and Tar left to go see her parents(I think...)
I'm done listing some of the major ones for I could keep on listing, but I'll only get mad all over again. I only hope that they'll do a second continuing part to this after Phone's series.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
* Buakaew and Pethdara left Buakaew's parents in danger all along..Because he said the giants are still ruling the kingdom..Who knows..! Her parents might even be dead by now..!
* Upsornsuda left her son just like the old one but in the old one she was really sad and she kept crying that she had to leave her son..But Upsornsuda just talked and left just like that in this one...
* Also Upsornsuda was actually happy that Maekasit died..? Umm.Hello..Upsornsuda did have feelings for him in the lakorn..!
* Petchdara seemed like he liked Upsornsuda more then Buakaew @ the end..So its like umm...ok...I guess Buakaew is just someone he got for fighting Maekasit...
* Tawanchai said she will always hate Petchdara,Buakaew and the kids..So that means she will come erupt when she grows up and try to kill them..!
* Upsornsuda and Buakaew didn't get to spend time with there kids..!

AND SO MUCH MORE..!

April

sarNie Egg
I too..also think that they should continue the story onto the kids….Buatong, Rasameejun, and Phom Taung love triangle should be interesting enough to carry on....

sarN

sarNie Granny
it be interesting of there a part 2 . i don't mine watching Tawanchai get even hahaha i like it when the girl is the one seeking revenge

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
wait did this lakorn end allready wen did it end lol im still at the part where bua keaw and keaw kinareeand upsornsuda go back to phet dara's castle

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
all i wanna know is aom and tar got together right
man wut a weak ass ending.....i knew all along that cartoon was gonna die

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that they just ended the series like that! :angry: There are so many things to wrap up in the series and they didn't even wrap it up.
We don't know if Phem Tong is going to get his country back when he left with his father.
Bua Tong is left behind with uncertain emotions, like she wanted to go after him, but her pride won't let her
Tawanchai just left without solving her anger problem at them
Buakaew and Tar left to go see her parents(I think...)
I'm done listing some of the major ones for I could keep on listing, but I'll only get mad all over again. I only hope that they'll do a second continuing part to this after Phone's series.
yeap i agreed with your list that there are lot of problem still not being solve yet. I just wonder why they ended with so many question. and i like the relation of pong tong, bua tong and rasaminjan. interesting. tawachai still has her lesson to learn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There might be a part 2 .. because they left so many reasons for there to be one.... and I think that deep down Pom Thong Has came to love or like Bua Thong .. because when he was leaving she was the last person he looked at and not Rasameejan... with Rasameejan its more like loyalty and he grew up with her so yeah... and Tawanchai... hrRrms lol I wouldn't be suprised if theres a part 2 and she ends up with Petdala's only son.. Praglarngsiee it makes sense because Upsornsuda has a huge relationship and ties to megasit which is her dad.. so maybe? just maybe ? I wanna see it! LOL ass's leaving me wondering T_____T

val

sarNie Adult
:angry: the ending is stupid...can't believe they just ended so quickly with unslove problems. i agree with all you guys that they should do part 2 to this lakorn of the kids generation. i really want to see bua tong and phom tong relationship...i to think that bua tong and pom thong kind of like each other but is stubborn...luv when bua tong ask if pom thong will help/protect her if she doesn't have the buakaew jukgrot anymore and was sad when he told her he's leaving with his dad and she asked if he could stay :wub:

to me this lakorn is mostly focusing or is mostly about makasit and his love i suppose for kaewkinaree not about phet dara and bua kaew and there not really a point to have upsornsuda in the lakorn since we hardly see her...its funny how lakorn now a day is about this character but focuses more on the another character(s) instead

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..At least in Pra Tinawong Upsornsuda..Or shall I say Suwunmalai will be in it quite a lot lol..But yea...In Buakaew Jukgrote with out her then Petchdara won't know that Maekasit has his heart in his weapon..It seems like at the beginning they try to focus it on Buakaew..Then Upsornsuda and then Kaew Kinaree...But yea..It was a dissapointing ending and they make it look like theres going to be a part 2 or something but lakornpuenbarn never do part 2s besides Nang 12...Anywho if they do they should just do it like this then...

* Buatong --- To be Aom when grown up...Because she's stubborn just like her mom in the lakorn...
* Rasameejan --- To be Cartoon when grown up...Because she's sweet just like Kaew Kinaree...
* Petchrungsri --- To be Lek when grown up...Because he can like Tawanchai and try to stop her from being bad...
* Tawanchai --- To be Au when grown up...So that her and Lek could could love each other but they will have to go through obstacles since Tawanchai is bad...
* Pom Tong --- To be Tar when grown up..

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, there should be part 2. It will be much better.
Wonder what is going to air after Pra Tinawong?

Freshy

sarNie Egg
too bad lek die. he too cute to die lolz. mang, i was wishing for lek&au to get each other. but oh wells. next lakorn.