Bua Kaew Jukgrote

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
the main guy is so cute!!! i like the bad guy too. sorry dont know name.

tar is cute, he look like a small little baby! i think he is younger than Aom?

Saifah

bite me x___
what.. he's 23?? someone told me he was 19. wow. lol.. but im getting into this lakorn. their dressing, im not really into it.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol no his 23 if he was 19 he wouldnt of congruate from college unless he was super smart haha yea i like their outfit then kror guyyasit

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-aom is very pretty in pink i cant wait to watch more i like it better then kror guyyasit i think i say it like 10 times already cause its true

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
so far im liking this lakorn better than korguyasith.. they even brought back the singing that informs us stuff.. and the graphics is not too much, just right in my opinion.im satisfied.. :yahoo:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
hmmmm all the sucky boran lakorns i have to say is korguyasith and kula sang suay...! those two dragged too damn long..and go bak and forth too much!

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
well, as for me i think boran lakorn like Pikorntong and Keownama is way more boring then korgaiyasit. sorry for those who like that lakorn but krorgaiyasit have so many actor and actress in them that if i dont likw this one i like that one.

on the flash back was it now about buakeow or pedala?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not feeling the mom's acting at all..The mom that plays as Aom's mom..But other then that the others act fine...Aom's dad that is..Sookchai hehe..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So far I like this lakorn, hope it will be interest and good like this. Hope Dida wouldn't extent or change if the rate is high and make it drags like kor.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They can't because they finished filming it a long time ago...But anyways..For me I basically just want to watch Lek and Au..And Sookchai 555..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i dont know why they just dont start out when they young instead of having these flashbacks... i knew there was a catch somewhere when they showed them growing up in eps. 1.

annea

sarNie Adult
the lakorn is not bad....but i hate all these stupid flash back....lol...i think eps.4 was almost all about flash back

donna

sarNie Adult
hey isn't this a remake of an old boran? i was telling my mom about it and she said that storyline sounds kinda familiar.