Bua Kaew Jukgrote

donna

sarNie Adult
isn't bua keo bua tong about the fish? correct me if i'm wrong! if it isn't wat is the name of the one about the fish

Twilight

sarNie Egg
0MG im so excited about this. even tho i didnt watch this at all yet [nor the older version] i think im gonna like it cuz lots of you are making good comments about it. :yahoo: i dont even wanna bother to watch/finish kror guy yasit. cant wait to watch Bua Kaew Jukgrote !!! ^_^ :yahoo:

Twilight

sarNie Egg
LOL no i dont watch it no more...i stopped watching it like 1-2 months ago...at first i liked it but its too long and everyones complaining about it so yeah thas why i juss gave up on it LMA0 :)

oopsies sorry to be off the topic

untinnu

sarNie Adult
LOL no i dont watch it no more...i stopped watching it like 1-2 months ago...at first i liked it but its too long and everyones complaining about it so yeah thas why i juss gave up on it LMA0 :)

oopsies sorry to be off the topic
haha..u finally gave up on it huh? you're not waiting for it anymore?..that's good..don't need to waste money renting it..and if you want to watch bua kaew jukrote..i've dled it..you can come over to my house sometimes and you can watch it...

btw..au and lek is not having a good relationship right? i've only watched eppie 1 so far..it seems like Lek is soooo evil..but i really hope that he'll turn good later on..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
he only like her cause of her u know and he dont really love her he wants to get buakaew au doesnt like him back cause he a jurk and yea episode 5 sucks flashback the whole scene i fast forward

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Au was given to Lek from the high god up in heaven..She's a 'nang fah' but through out the whole time they lived together she never let him touch her or get near her..Even though Lek does everything for her...So he got angry that she never liked him and never let him touch her..But then when he met Buagaew he liked her too..And then he will steal Buagaew and take her back to his palace...So thats where Tar will come in and see Au..And then later on in the lakorn Lek won't care for Buagaew and he wants only her weapon..And then he finds out that Au likes Tar and had something with him so he tries to get revenge...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Ah, Can't wait till the kid grow up. Esp 5 is still about the kids, when will they grow up. I wanna see the grown pek and nangek.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know...I want to watch the grown up parts..Not the kids parts because this lakorn doesn't have much episodes...

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey the pa ake is kinda cute tho..he's not that bad looking..and aom is so pretty..i love her clothes..i only saw episode 1 and 2...so did that Lek guy really die?? or is he gonna come back??

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I remember there's only 42..But i'll check again later to see the exact episodes..But for sure it's 42..

Episode 5 was really boring to me lol...But epi 6 me like because I get to see Lek and Au.. :drool:

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
my... you all make me wanted to see it too... I need to watch it. Aom and Tar are on in esp 1... wow. :yahoo: