Bua Kaew Jukgrote

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
i just finish watching live for tomorrow's episode (sunday). they have a lot of flashback which is the same as episode 2 or 3 i guess... i hope this doesn't drag like groh guyasith, well, atleast it makes more sense than groh guyasith though... wonder what the end's gonna be like... anyone know?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They need to stop it with the flash backs..Like flash backs with the monkey and mom..Because this lakorn isn't long at all..

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
How is it with this boran? After Kror guy yasit, i kind of got bored of boran. So I haven't started watching this one yet.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, finally the flasback is end and they continue on with the story. can't for more esp. Is it just me or what, I didn't see much chemistry between the character. Maybe I need to wait a while before I said this huh.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
But I got really annoyed how I was watching the same thing again..That part where everyone was fighting and stuff..Instead of doing these flashback stuff why can't they just air the lakorn normally..It's go faster and we'll get to see more parts too..But anyways I can't wait till the next epi...Because of how Au won't sleep until Lek comes back home so the both of them can be together for once...Man..! I'm so excited lol..And Aom's character really reminds of Vongsawan for some reason..It's just that she's not dressed like a guy hehe...But I can see they changed Buagaew's character but its ok..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
damn what parts are you guys on...im only on part 2...and the flash backs are still goin on i think...anywayz i think this lakorn is gonna be good..it's good to meeh so far...!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Flashbacks are over now....! :yahoo: Thank god lol..They need to cut it out man...Getting annoying because like I said..Were basically watching the same thing over again and it eats up the time and we don't get to watch other scenes...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
whats the diffference i realize even they dont have flashback or do whatever still u not going to see them grow up right they have to have kids part that take longer most now boran are like that doesnt get to the point must have flashback or kids scene so much until u finally get to see them peak and neak grow up

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Kids part was already over...The part where he was learning powers remember...And then he grew up..But anyways i'm excited to watch next epi...And plus this lakorn isn't long like i've always said so they can't have alot of kids part anyways..

Phon

sarNie Adult
it sucks what so hard to understand. Bad acting skills to much 3d always have dump anmals or charactors that eat up time. Thier power is to much 3d. Horrible acting. Pra ake look korean bad hair and clothes. always add stuff to storyline. They try to hard on acting dont look natural look like stage drama. This is my thoughts. I give this lakorn a 0.0 rating. Sorry peeps! :yahoo: :lmao: :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
5555....Nothing new...There going out of control with 3D...Sighs...They'll never go back to the original dressing..And there definetly not getting any better with there 3d animation either..Its getting worser I say..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I think this one is not that bad at all..well..anything compared to kor kayasith is not bad at all...but i'm glad that a lot of things are coming back though like the narration songs..and not having three old witches coming out and sing some weird thing..anyways I think people should give it a try the interesting part is yet to come..can't wait till the drama begins.