Bua Kaew Jukgrote

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The next epi Maekasit (Lek) is going to attack Petchdara (Tar) and he won't stop until Buagaew (Aom) gives him the jukgrote...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
erggh flash bak in episode eight i dunt understand why they keep having flash bak errgh lol hope episode 9 dunt have eny flash baks :wacko:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^5 Chris, but the thing is hopefully it wont be like gor gayahsit have the same drama over and over o___O like this one him and the other girls and then she comes and sees and runs away get caught ... and then he saves her ... and the same thing over and over lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol tina haha i know its anoying gawsh i hate seeing flash bak in the new boran movies haha but yeahh beter be no flash bak at all in episode 9 or else ima stop watching it lol

nuemika

sarNie Egg
is kor kayasit actually worth watching? i gave up on boran movies cuz koola san soi was too longg. and what about this new one? is it good? i used to love boran movies. but because of those long draggy ones i went back to modern lakons. and i definately hate the 3D animation in the new movies.. what happend to like nang 12 and those old movies that were reallly good???

alby

sarNie Hatchling
No, No, and No. No don't waste your time, it's stupid, stick with modern lakorn.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i still watch kor kaya sith cuz i have the complete set lolz but in kor they didnt have da much flash baks as bua keaw jukgrote lol i jus get tired of seeing the same thing over and over in bua keaw lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i still watch kor kaya sith cuz i have the complete set lolz but in kor they didnt have da much flash baks as bua keaw jukgrote lol i jus get tired of seeing the same thing over and over in bua keaw lol
LOl dork jus continue watching it :p so you won't end up having to ask me later for summaries and stuffs dork :p and plus i mean flashbacks the same think like seeing them when they were little o____O when they are little it usually show like a few parts of those also ...

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol actually kor was ok i kinda liked it cuz i grew up wit boran lakorns lol the first boran lakorn i watched was sa no noi reung ngarm then i got aditced too boran lakorns and i still am aditced lol but yeah i'll contiue watching bua keaw hehe lol ooh and tina no worries i wunt ask u for the sumaries on wat happen lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol yeah we still are sorry for changing the subject lol yeah i cant wait tell next episode either i think that next episode bua is gonna get kidnaped by mega sith

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
actually yes we were still talking ab bua kaew watching it and not watching it deals with it doesn't it? i know what im doing so no worries... ive been around long enough and i've read the rules so no need to warn me ... and i noticed other ppl who have wondered off subject also .. so it wouldnt be right jus to say something to me ;) and chris

and yeah chris ... i am still watching it though but now downloading jus waiting for the disc to get to the video store ... better picture bigger screen lol then watching the downloaded version o___O so so fair right now im at the flashback where megasit has jus been giving the angel which is au .. and the disc ended there ...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Naw..I wasn't saying anything to you guys..Just messing around ja..! hehe..But yea..The one on the disc for mine ending there too..But I like to dl and watch also because I want to continue..