Bua Kaew Jukgrote

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn.. havent been on here for ages.. -blames damn school and work- anyways its winter break.. we will see me often in this section.. weeee.... lols.. anyways about bua gaew.. i didnt like the last two episodes.. the flashbacks are kinda irritateing me somehow.. but i still like bua gaew.. i cant wait til the next eppie

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
I am so annoyed by the kids' parts... I mean if it was like the kids' version in the new Gomin, i would totally watch it...

By the way, this is the first time where i like Au... i never really liked her in other lakorns... but this time, she is with my hottie toochoo, Lek... yup yup... they gotta be the only characters i like..

No offense guys, Aom is somehow getting on my nerves even though she's a pretty good actress... Tar isn't a great actor...but he has a pretty hot voice...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Your so funny poopympang...hehe..But yea..The only couple I really like in here and that i'm always looking forward to watch is Lek and Au..There couple is interesting to watch...

Lek and Au on Saturday the 23rd...Credit to Phoenix :drool:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
agree with u p-tina ^_^ anyways this have to get. to the point where the other characrters come in want it to come out everyday so end faster not i dont want to watch it but it seem like boran take a year to finish one serie so ridicilous

Vanida

Save World Save Life
well i know it play on weekend only haha and i know why but i think its time they change it and make it a whole new time slot

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
damn bua gaew and tantawan annoys the heck outta me!! i unno. their just ummm... too innocent? or childish? i dont know i just dont like how they act in here... but au acts great for her role... i feel sorry for her.. hope everything gets better..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone tell me what happened..? lol..What happened to Au anyways lol..Man i'm lost..And my dl is going sooooo slowwww...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wells nothing really happen.. its just that .. she was waiting all night for lek to come home.. but he came home with bua gaew.. and told her that bua gaew is going to be his next wife and stuffs.. i just feel her.. she has to marrie someone she didnt love and now her husband is like trying to have another wife.. grrrr..

sooo far i think lek and au acts great for their role.. but tar still needs pratice.. but his voice is hott.. wee..

tantawan girl annoys me!! and so does bua gaew...

soo far lek and au outshined tar and aom

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww..Poor Au..Damn..! Lek is so mean to her..But then he's the one that will be come crawling back to her later because deep down he still loves her..But yea..I do gotta say that Tarn Tawan girl is sooooooo fricken annoying and yea..Buagaew too lol..No offense Vanida..Please don't get mad at me na...

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
yea i can see that lek really loves au... cause he got mad when she said that she came to see him because its her job as a wife.. and he was kinda sad.. he was like just a job?? pooor lek.. but i feel au better!! lek is soo mean..

and yea... tantawan.. aish.. she annoys the heck outta me and my sisters.. and bua gaew too...

but bua gaew is fine is she was by herself. but when shes with tantawan. aish.. annoying

yea nida.. dont get mad at us ok.. just stateing my opinion...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Man..I totally feel Au..Gosh..! Lek is so mean..But yet he's still hot lol..Anyways yea man...Lek and Au totally outshined Tar and Aom bad time..If I didn't know who the main pra aek nang aek was I would think it would be Lek and Au for sure..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well .. its kinda weird to say he still loves her no offense lol but if he loves her its because she was believed to be the prettiest girl in the world ... lol I mean but that is how boran lakorns are they see each other and fall in love with is kinda weird LOL i mean the kids watching this probably think theres such thing as love at first sight i gotta say that .. its one thing they should change ab boran lakorns .. that stupid love at first sight thing .. because its over rated.. like i mean tep sin interajuck ..with interajucks character it was a love hate relationship ... and with tep sarm radoo same thing ... . and this one ... he loves her just because shes pretty? and can't say because she is nice sweet blah or whatever because he hasn't gotten the chance to like spend time with her in that way to fall in love with her ...

sorry if i offended any fans :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hate then love gets on my nerves because all they do is cause problems with each other and argue..But thats the real thing about people back in the days..It's love at first sight..Whoever your given to its always like that back then..But anyways he still does love her..You'll just have to wait to watch the later episodes because Lek got pissed off that Tar took his wife (Au)...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah of course he develops love for her while they are living together and the way she is towards him.. it becomes a "i'll make her love me" type of deal ... and then becomes real love... blah its hard to explain why i dislike it so much LOL because theres kids watching these lakorns!! its teaching them to be shallow! lol hahah kidding but then i mean i like the way it was in tepsin interajuck with interajuck's couple they hated then loved ... or it was a i hate u but i love u type deal .. now that was cute... i admit some lakorn with love at first sight came out good ... but with this one i have to say i dont agree!! but then again its the way boran lakorns are... so cant say much eh

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe its because Lek is bad in the lakorn....? lol..But anyways I'm getting really really annoyed of Tarn Tawun and Buagaew lol...Seriously..Can't wait to watch the next epi..Is someone uploading it right now..? lol..